Kit PVP Plugin

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by Lsal, May 10, 2015.

1. Sadly my custom kitPVP plugin is streaming errors in console on 1.8.3, I am looking for a kit pvp plugin that has to have these features...

1. Customize-able kits
    2. Work on 1.8.3+
    3. Permissions
    4. Sign to select kits
    5. Option to enable drops and pickups (or leave it to game rules/World Guard flags)
    6. Clear inventory on death (forcing them to pick another kit, not 100% needed)

Any ideas anyone, or a current dev who wishes to modify their kit PVP plugin :)

Let me know please

2. jkl123m14

Supporter

I could help you make one. If you are looking for someone to make you one this is the wrong thread to be in.

3. I am looking for an off the shelf one, but if a dev has made one and can tweak it, that's fine to :)

There are lots of kitPVP plugins but I cant seem to find one that offers what I need :)

4. Look around for the plugin i mean there are many out there dude, but it depends if you need certain things in it, then maybe you might want to hire a dev to get you that custom plugin.

5. Yeah there are lots out there, many are outdated and have been given up on or just have fixed kits that are not balanced...

I think I am going to have to try the dev for hire section :)

6. My friend @BetaNyan could probably fix it up. For money.