Premium KiteBoard [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by Niall7459, Oct 24, 2015.

1. Use WorldGuardExtraFlags to give/remove a permission when they enter/exit the area...that 'll change the scoreboard.

2. I tried using this, and I got PlaceholderAPI and all the necessary ecloud placeholders yet it still displays "%vault_eco_money%" instead of the actual money

3. Niall7459

Supporter

Can you give "/papi parse me %vault_eco_money%" a go in console, and forward me the output? thanks.

4. Niall7459

Supporter

Niall7459 updated KiteBoard with a new update entry:

v3.1

Read the rest of this update entry...

5. [13:45:00] [Server thread/WARN]: [KiteBoard] Task #10580 for KiteBoard v3.1 generated an exception
    java.lang.NullPointerException: null
    at net.kitesoftware.board.c.b.<init>(ComponentFactory.java:2025) ~[?:?]
    at net.kitesoftware.board.c.b.a(ComponentFactory.java:37) ~[?:?]
    at net.kitesoftware.board.c.b.a(ComponentFactory.java:30) ~[?:?]
    at net.kitesoftware.board.user.a$1.run(KiteUserImpl.java:55) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_15_R1.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:81) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-2f5d615-cfeef75]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_15_R1.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:400) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-2f5d615-cfeef75]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.MinecraftServer.b(MinecraftServer.java:1036) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-2f5d615-cfeef75]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.DedicatedServer.b(DedicatedServer.java:406) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-2f5d615-cfeef75]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:984) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-2f5d615-cfeef75]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:824) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-2f5d615-cfeef75]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_251]

6. Niall7459

Supporter

Please send configuration, is this a board or tablist group? Looks like configuration issue

7. Can you check the discord dm?

8. Niall7459

Supporter

I no longer use discord for support, I am more active and will reply quicker through spigot. You may use this server if you would like: https://helpch.at/

9. i need help rn,
    ive went to kitpvp and my scoreboard disappeared which is what i wanted but when i go bk to to other world it doesnt reappear, but it does when i relog it does, idk whats happening tho

10. Hello!
    Variable enable-tablist: false in the config is ignored. I want to disable tab feature, but can't.
    Regards.

11. Niall7459

Supporter

Hi, I've had this issue reported and it will be pushed in 3.1.1

12. Niall7459

Supporter

Hi, can you show the output of the /kb group <groupname>

13. wdym im not smart, ive typed the command but it tells me unknown sub cmd, all i wanted was for different scoreboards to show for different worlds, for example if i go into the events world it changes to the events scoreboard and if i go back to spawn it shows the farming scoreboard, instead when i go into the events world and back to spawn it keeps the events scoreboard even tho i have it set to the events world and not spawn

14. Niall7459

Supporter

Update to latest version, this is likely to fix the issue by itself

15. kiteboards version for me is 3.0.8, update check is true but there r no updates and its still broken. im not sure if its the latest version or not
    wait now it doesnt turn on at all, theres nothing wrong with the scoreboard and i havent changed it at all
    it might be 1 of the plugins i have

16. Niall7459

Supporter

3.1 exists.

17. so the host i used was minehut and the admins update it themselves and not the users who download it, when it (auto updated) to 1.16 i couldnt downgrade breaking the whole server not just kiteboard

whoops forgot to quote lol

18. Niall7459

Supporter

Ah I see, when I've released this new update I will speak to them so they can update it.

Thank you

19. Niall7459

Supporter

Niall7459 updated KiteBoard with a new update entry:

v3.2 - 1.16 Support

Read the rest of this update entry...

20. Mmocore PlaceholderAPI doesn't Support?