Premium KiteBoard [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by Niall7459, Oct 24, 2015.

1. footer: section is broken on 1.16. Nothing shows up except empty space, regardless of what's inside of the quotation marks, unless it contains the <rainbow> tags. In which case it works just fine.

Also, is there a definitive list of variables such as {player} somewhere? I need it to list all concurrent players.

2. Can I also disable the Tab feature and only use the scoreboard? If yes, tell me how

3. Niall7459

Supporter

I'm aware of the issue will be fixed in next update.
    The only current inbuilt placeholders are {player} {display} (displayname) and {health}.

More are available with PlaceholderAPI

In config.yml enable-tablist: false

4. this is cool and all but how do i make it so you can displauy the persons rank by there name?

5. Niall7459

Supporter

If you mean on their name tag, you can't with KiteBoard. AnimatedNames by maximvdw is a good plugin for this.

6. Niall7459

Supporter

Niall7459 updated KiteBoard with a new update entry:

v3.2.1

Read the rest of this update entry...

7. Unable to buy, paypal error :/

8. Does this plugin show players prefixes?

9. i buy now and dont have for dowload need contact.

10. neeed help pls i buy plug and dont have dowload need buy again WTF i payment

11. 1.16.2 update please ;)

12. Niall7459

Supporter

13. Niall7459

Supporter

Niall7459 updated KiteBoard with a new update entry:

v3.2.2

Read the rest of this update entry...

14. Niall7459

Supporter

15. @Niall7459 Hello! Since upgrading to Paper 1.16.2 we've witnessed scoreboard flickering (absolutely no changes to the scoreboard or configuration have made between 1.16.1 and 1.16.2).

16. Niall7459

Supporter

Hi, could you open a git hub issue with a video showing the flicker? thanks.

17. KiteBoard open-source when xD

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  18. Hello, I wanted to report that when updating the plugin, it happens to me that the scoreboard gets intermittent or flickering and does not allow it to be removed and is very annoying.

I use paper 138 1.16.1