Premium KiteBoard [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by Niall7459, Oct 24, 2015.

1. Paper 138 1.16.1 frequent mistake
    [14:38:18 WARN]: [KiteBoard] Plugin KiteBoard v3.2.2 generated an exception while executing task 12104006
    java.lang.NullPointerException: null

2. Niall7459

Supporter

Have you got the rest of this? Please could you post it on the issue tracker? Thank you

• Creative Creative x 1
  3. NameTagEdit also works in tab lists...and it's free. ;)

4. Paper 1.16.1

[14:29:20 WARN]: [KiteBoard] Plugin KiteBoard v3.2.2 generated an exception while executing task 3045614
    java.lang.NullPointerException: null
    at com.plotsquared.bukkit.placeholder.PAPIPlaceholders.onPlaceholderRequest(PAPIPlaceholders.java:60) ~[?:?]
    at me.clip.placeholderapi.PlaceholderHook.onRequest(PlaceholderHook.java:41) ~[?:?]
    at me.clip.placeholderapi.PlaceholderAPI.setPlaceholders(PlaceholderAPI.java:326) ~[?:?]
    at me.clip.placeholderapi.PlaceholderAPI.setPlaceholders(PlaceholderAPI.java:525) ~[?:?]
    at net.kitesoftware.board.d.a.a.a(PlaceholderAPI2Hook.java:19) ~[?:?]
    at net.kitesoftware.board.d.a.a(PlaceholderManager.java:65) ~[?:?]
    at net.kitesoftware.board.c.c.a.a.b(AnimatedComponentWrapper.java:76) ~[?:?]
    at net.kitesoftware.board.c.c.run(ComponentUpdater.java:43) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_16_R1.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:99) ~[paper.jar:git-Paper-138]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_16_R1.scheduler.CraftAsyncTask.run(CraftAsyncTask.java:54) ~[paper.jar:git-Paper-138]
    at com.destroystokyo.paper.ServerSchedulerReportingWrapper.run(ServerSchedulerReportingWrapper.java:22) ~[paper.jar:git-Paper-138]
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149) [?:1.8.0_265]
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624) [?:1.8.0_265]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_265]

5. Niall7459

Supporter

Hi, this is a plot squared issue, I would suggest opening an issue with them https://github.com/IntellectualSite.../bukkit/placeholder/PAPIPlaceholders.java#L60

For flickering go into config.yml and set the "board reinstate" option to false

6. Any update for 1.16.4?

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. Please update the plugin to 1.16.4

8. Niall7459

Supporter

Update planned this weekend, if not next weekend, got a couple more bugs to polish off from august.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  9. Does anybody know when i do /kboard set <scorebarod_name>
    then /kboard on, the scoreboard does not appear

10. My scoreboard doesn't show. everything looks fine in config. It just doesn't show

11. its not supporting 1.16.4 for now. please wait.

12. I'm struggling to buy the plugin, when I try to pay I get a PayPal error that says "Things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later.". It's been giving me this for the last 3 days so I'm not convinced the "trying again later" will help at all. Is there anything I can do to rectify this, or a different way for me to buy the plugin please?

Attached Files:

13. Niall7459

Supporter

Niall7459 updated KiteBoard with a new update entry:

v3.2.3 - 1.16.4

Read the rest of this update entry...

14. Is it possible to use placeholders in the assignment criteria?

15. Since yesterday I always get the following message when I buy:
    Things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later.

16. I got the same message too

17. It is written in the description that there are always immediate updates, but there is no support or answer. I think it is quite inactive.

18. Why i can't buy this plugin i need it ....

19. why i can't buy this plugin i need it upload_2020-12-19_20-19-7.png

20. It works again :)