Bukkit KitPvP [1.8-1.12] [SCOREBOARD, GUI, LEVELS, KILL STREAKS, ABILITIES & MORE!] 1.2.9

The all-in-one plugin featuring a Scoreboard, Levels, Kill Streaks, Abilities, Kit Menu, and more.

1. Thanks for reaching out.

Can you send me a pastebin.com if your levels.yml file? Also, do you have Vault and PlaceholderAPI installed?

2. @Fiks75 you are not using the latest version of KitPVP. Please download the latest version from the link above.

3. I translated levels.yml file into Russian
    https://pastebin.com/zmtHxkqB

Yes. I use Vault 1.6.11 and PlaceholderAPI 2.9.2

4. I use latest version of KitPVP 1.2.9, but in logs it shows 1.2.8.

5. Do you have the Vault expansion downloaded onto PlacholderAPI?

6. version 1.2.9 download has v1.2.8 listed in its plugin.yml in the jar file - so my console keeps telling me to update ...lol

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. Yeah... sorry that’s my fault. Just ignore it for now :)

• Creative Creative x 1
  8. LOL ....my fault is not noticing that this is not yet mc1.13.1 compatible - until i had set up a server and selected a pre-made world to host it on.
    But the best bit is it ran fine until it found a block name error it could not resolve - so now awaiting with anticipation your UPDATE -- lol -- thanks

9. Can you post the error log? There may be a quick fix for this

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. #691 DaDMaR777, Oct 13, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2018
  12. Oops.. sound error. I’ll fix that in the next update, does it still store the spawn location at the bottom of the config.yml?

13. yes
    https://pastebin.com/yvtSVcNB
    am surprised no scoreboard on screen - but no kills yet so......?
    i usualy have TitleManager but removed it for this server

14. Yeah, so the spawn is stored thankfully. To display the Scoreboard you need to be in the “Hollow” world.

15. MC1.13.1
    OK scoreboard came up after I killed a skeleton .....do I need to turn off mob spawn ....or should plugin do that ?

16. Any errors in the console? Also, I recommend that you join our Discord, so that I can help you much quicker ;)

• Agree Agree x 1