KitPVP now allowed in Paid?

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by Aditya, May 15, 2015.

1. I heard that KitPVP plugins are not allowed in paid sections? Is that true?

2. Prepare the bomb shelters!

3. WAIT WHAT? It means me and my friend spent that Fu** days on a plugin that won't be sold... Can I know why it's not allowed?

4. joshwenke

Wiki Team

Because everyone makes those kind of plugins with the goal of getting rich and not putting much effort in.

I'm sure that if you designed a KitPvP plugin that was so top-notch and well-coded and feature-packed and went above and beyond what a normal KitPvP plugin would do, then I see no problem with it being available for purchase.

You could also list the plugin as a free resource to build up ideas from the community, and then release a paid version with a larger feature set.

• Winner Winner x 4
  5. So, for example. We created a KitPvP plugin with all top notch features, such as tournaments, own permissions system and way more top notch stuff. Would we (Me and AdityaTD) be able to sell it ?

6. Yell please tell...

7. KitPvP isn't allowed. I think it's too easy to configure.

8. Oh really? After looking at our plugin it'll take you days to figure it out.

9. joehot200

Supporter

Kit plugins and KitPVP plugins are just completely banned, full stop. I'm not bothered to find md_5's twitter post, but there were basically just way too many no-effort plugins.

Sure, make some sort of plugin that includes kits (e.g. kits for a minigame), but premium plugins for the sole purpose of selling kits are not allowed.

That's not a good thing.