Spigot KitsCreator 14.0

Create your own kits on your server!

1. Demonis_YT submitted a new resource:

Kits Creator - Create your kits for your own server!

Read more about this resource...

2. Demonis_YT updated Kits Creator with a new update entry:

Update 1.1 !

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. [​IMG] Hello, I have a bug when I get the kit where things are given out to 0, i.e. using them they disappear ...

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ok I will check this later thank you for your review :)

5. you should add like a kit preview command were maby it opens a chest and shows the kit so example /kitpreview {kitname}

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. I will add this feature in the next update! Thank you for your review :)

7. + add a way were you can put it in a sign and put it like a custom thing idk and make it so u can place the chest down and players can preview it thru that way to xD

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. I will add this on the next update. Again x) Thank you! :)

9. Hi, two questions. What is the time signature for the delay and could you add an output of you have {delay} seconds remaining? I love this kit plugin I just cant quite figure out delays.

10. Could you make it so you can add a price to certain kits? (which means it would be compatible with economy plugins)

11. I will add this on the next update! Thank you for your comment :)

12. I can test it but it's not garanted. Thank you for your comment!

13. I tried the new plugin update and the gui shows the kits as chests and when I click one, it takes the chest from the gui

#15 CyberRocky, May 12, 2017
    Last edited: May 12, 2017
  14. 2 curiosities:
    1) When installed for the first time and ran, it didn't include the config.yml file within the jar so my consoled threw an error. Which made me freak a little and download first versions and such trying to get the file. (Noob status revealed) Realized that it is created when a kit is first made. But maybe create an initial kit or something and include it with your jar?

2) I went to go make a kit for the "banking" on my server. Just to give a json book for players. However, trying to make the kit seems to spit out 2 books. Neither have the json links inside and in the config, only 1 book is shown. Is there a way to force the full json book?

15. I can't make updates of the plugin because my computer is dead.
    I will make an update when it will repair!
    Thanks for your reviews and comments <3

16. Download the new version of the plugin and restart your server! :)

17. If you can make it so the armor can be saved in the armor slots than this plugin deserves 5 stars!

I am Dutch so my English is not good :(