Lag

Discussion in 'Spigot Help' started by Gunac, May 23, 2015.

1. Sudzzy

Patron

BossMessage is giving you serious lag. Try using a different plugin.

Entities seem to be lagging a real bunch on the servers, so you could figure out a way to limit them.

Finally /island command on your skyblock server takes a LONG time to process and would be a good idea editing that plugin to be a little more optimised. If not you could try a different skyblock plugin.

• Like Like x 1
  2. I can't change the SkyBlock plugin, there's so many islands, and i will lose players if do that, what can i do?

3. Your main problem is entities - try reducing or limiting them.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Sudzzy

Patron

Like I said, you could probably look into editing the plugin yourself or hiring a developer to optimise it.

• Like Like x 1
  5. How can i limit the entities?

6. I'm using ClearLag

7. Sudzzy

Patron

Editing your clearlag a little more, editing spawn rates in bukkit.yml and spawn ranges / activity ranges in spigot.yml. You could also use chunkspawnlimiter to limit the amount of mobs/ chunk.

8. What do you think about PvP now?
    http://www.spigotmc.org/go/timings?url=11309977

9. Sudzzy

Patron

10. Should i update LWC?

11. Can you please help me optimizing ClearLag? :( :(

12. change the amount of time until it clears entity and also adjust any mob or item related settings that would make the game lag. you can also use essentials to disable mobs. like the lagful wither boss.

13. Always keep stuff updated. Sometimes plugins causes lag the author gets notified and fixes it.