Spigot LampControl 4.0.0-SNAPSHOT

Official LampControl plugin on Spigot

1. Granik24 submitted a new resource:

LampControl-Forked - Fork of popular plugin LampControl for turnin on/off lamps!

Read more about this resource...

2. If you guys have any questions, ideas of what to add or something, just hit me up!

3. How difficult would it be to add an option (or fork into another plugin) that would search a specific region for redstone lamps and randomly change their state between on/off? Now that I think about it more.......even though it would be time consuming in the beginning, I'm not opposed to manually entering x,y,z coordinates each lamp, if an array would be more server-friendly than the plugin searching various regions (would be used alongside DiscoFloor and ProdigyGadget).

4. I think this should be possible. :O

5. Hi !

Would it be possible to update the plugin version 1.13 please? It does not seem to work anymore ...

6. Granik24 updated LampControl with a new update entry:

3.1 - big update

Read the rest of this update entry...

7. Regarding the latest update, right clicking furnaces attempts to light them, but doesn't let players access the furnaces unless they shift right click them. also, /lampon doesn't work. Did you compile the plugin with the latest WorldEdit build? Anyways, thanks so much for the plugin, it works well, and I understand the hassle of updating to 1.13. So many plugins, including my own, broke just because of the huge 1.13 changes.

8. Hello, any error logs or so? I did, I will look into this. Did not checked furnaces, thanks!

9. For the WorldEdit issues:
    Code (Text):
    java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.sk89q.worldedit.regions.Region.getMinimumPoint()Lcom/sk89q/worldedit/Vector;
    at cz.ceph.lampcontrol.commands.OnCommand.onPlayerCommand(OnCommand.java:73)
    at cz.ceph.lampcontrol.commands.core.CommandHandler.onCommand(CommandHandler.java:212)
    at cz.ceph.lampcontrol.commands.core.CommandHandler$1.execute(CommandHandler.java:156)
    at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:139)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_13_R2.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:702)
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.PlayerConnection.handleCommand(PlayerConnection.java:1648)
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:1483)
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.PacketPlayInChat.a(PacketPlayInChat.java:45)
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.PacketPlayInChat.a(PacketPlayInChat.java:1)
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.PlayerConnectionUtils.a(SourceFile:10)
    at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.SystemUtils.a(SourceFile:199)
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.MinecraftServer.b(MinecraftServer.java:900)
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.DedicatedServer.b(DedicatedServer.java:417)
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:835)
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:733)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
    The issue may be something related to the WorldEdit block vector changing to be BlockVector3 in the code. That is what I'm interpreting :p

ALSO: red stone isn't working to light lamps anymore. No error is given when doing this.