Spigot Landlord 2 4.344

Protect land, protect animals, protect it all, with Landlord.

1. When you add a friend at your claim and then you go to /ll manage > manage friends, we shoud see the list of heads friends in a GUI.
    Or it's a error of my own server whit head ?
    https://www.noelshack.com/2019-26-2-1561498578-2019-06-25-23-34-40.png

• Like Like x 1
  2. SpatiumPrinceps updated [BETA] Landlord 2 with a new update entry:

Plenty bugfixes

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. Hi ! Is there a specific expansion to download with Placeholder API to use LandLord Placeholder's as "%ll_claims%" ?

4. Not to my knowledge. Landlord itsself provides the necessary expansion, unless I overlooked something. You do have a recent version of PlaceholderAPI installed?

5. I'm using the latest version of Placeholder API, I have tried to use the Placeholder "%ll_claims%" with DeluxeMenu but it doesn't work

6. Thanks for pointing this out. Apparently its %landlord_claims% nowdays. Something was lost during the update I guess.

7. This one work perfectly, this is just the Placeholder wiki page which is outdated I think

8. Yea exactly. I updated it now that I am aware of it ^^

• Like Like x 1
  9. The ll item does not work in 1.14.3.
    I would still have a plugin idea:
    How about chunking over a crate menu or claiming Dynmap?
    https://s18.directupload.net/images/190710/dpl4pgtx.png
    it is possible to create mining chunks(auto) that will reset or recreate.
    I'm currently using FarmWord.
    Logblock(Coreprotect) would be a good API for that.

#630 lolbob, Jul 10, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2019
  10. Tested 1.8?

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  11. SlimeDog

Patron

Clearly stated on the Home page: Tested Minecraft Versions: 1.12, 1.13, 1.14
    1.8 hasn't been a supported Spigot version since (maybe) 2015?

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. oh that's wrong:confused:, and do not you know that another plugin can be as good as this and is compatible in 1.8?

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  13. SlimeDog

Patron

Then you should use the other plugin, and feel lucky that some plugin will still support 1.8. (Or better: upgrade your server.)

#634 SlimeDog, Jul 11, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 2
  14. hi ! I see 2 sections :
    Growth and claims
    Why is there 2 formula ???
    thank you :)

15. One is for the price of lands, other one for the price of claims in /ll shop

• Like Like x 1
  16. Hi,
    can you execute /region info on the land, that produces this error and sent a screenshot?

17. Hello, I'm looking for a way to give bonus claim to someone, something that allows the user to bypass his limit permission. I'm struggling with that because the only way i can think to allow that, is give to the player the permission with the new limit, but that would require to also have that limit on the config. Thanks! :)