Premium Lands | The new way to let players manage their land! | Create your land today! 50% RELEASE...

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by Angeschossen, Feb 22, 2018.

1. Angeschossen submitted a new resource:

Lands | The new way to let players manage their land! | Create your land today! - Lands is a unique land claim and management system wich let your players manage their land.

Read more about this resource...

2. Angeschossen updated Lands | The new way to let players manage their land! | Create your land today! 50% RELEASE SALE!!! with a new update entry:

Settings

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. Is this Compatible with Super Guilds or Factions?
    I wouldn't mind having players "own" land inside the Guild Land or Faction and then The Guild Owner Taxes them for renting the land every few weeks and have this plugin be able to do this. Would this be doable using your plugin?

4. Angeschossen updated Lands | The new way to let players manage their land! | Create your land today! [50% SALE] 14.03!! with a new update entry:

Taxes System and GUI

5. Angeschossen updated Lands | The new way to let players manage their land! | Create your land today! [50% SALE] 14.03!! with a new update entry:

Improvements

6. Good Plugin I'm new programming, can you tell me more things pls? My Skype: karlelpro [OlimpicCraft] My Discord: karlelpro#4212

7. Hello, is this plugin have autopurge inactivity players claims feature? And is this plugin using worldguard or build in protection?

8. It's extremly buggy and doesnt even work good for me.
    The worlds can't be changed from "world" to for example "worldtest231".
    And the most features don't work correctly.
    Server version: 1.9

9. Angeschossen updated Lands | The new way to let players manage their land! | Create your land today! [50% SALE] 14.03!! with a new update entry:

Claim selection

10. Is it possible to sell land?

11. Hey, your plugin looks pretty nice. Could be just what I was looking for. But I have a question. Can I create premade regions for the users to buy with custom prices and let them claim chunks outside of worldguard regions also with a custom price? :)

• Like Like x 1