Premium Lands | The new way to let players manage their land! | Create your land today! 50% RELEASE...

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by Angeschossen, Feb 22, 2018.

1. hello, I tried it on Discord but there is no way that they will answer me in several days on several occasions. I am not disgusted, on the contrary I love this plugin and use it as an essential base of my server. I ask the question again here to see if there is more luck.

hi, is there any way to alert me when a land is deleted due to inactivity? sorry for my English.

2. You must verify your account on Discord first :)
    There's only a log message in your console. For luckperms there is also a permission to bypass expiration.

3. and how do I verify discord?

4. by following the instructions in the #spigot channel.

5. Angeschossen updated Lands - Land claim plugin Grief Prevention Protection GUI Management Nations Wars - 1.17 Support with a new update entry:

Dynmap and Relation Placeholder

Read the rest of this update entry...

6. Hello, I can't use discord for some reasons, so I can only make a function request here. Can you provide a placeholder to judge whether the player is in his own lands? It will output true / false

7. hi I have a problem I don't understand your plugin if it says with maximum claims and I set it to 5 then you can still do more than 5 so I don't really understand anything about it and I don't understand the money if I change it it's still for free

8. That's because you're either op or you have free claims permission.

9. Is there a way to add prefix in chat and tab with a placeholder of the Nation Name ? Like: Seitan [MyNation] - Hi!

Is there a way to have more than 16 characters in the roles name? My player would want more characters

10. Yes, check the wiki > placeholderapi

Currently not.

11. How can I add that placeholder to my chat format? I just enter %theplaceholder% in my luckperms prefix?

12. If Luckperms supports PlaceholderAPI, yes.

13. hi, i can modify the tool item (feather) for view claim limit ?

14. In your language folder -> gui file.

15. Angeschossen updated Lands - Land claim plugin Grief Prevention Protection GUI Management Nations Wars - 1.17 Support with a new update entry:

Selection and Improvements

Read the rest of this update entry...

16. Can we config the placeholder %nation_name% information for when a player isnt in a nation ? When a player dont join a nation they have None (or in french Aucun) but i would want it to say Join a nation (or in french rejoins une nation) instead

17. When you create a lot of lands, theres an order in wich they seem to have a priority and we cant change it
    Exemple, i have two lands where im the creator and owner, i trusted one of them in a nation
    But since the other lands is not trusted every commands i do wont work because the one not trusted has priority over the one who is

That makes it so i either have to delete the one not trusted, or trust it wich i dont want since i dont want to be part of the nation :)
    Is there a way to change the priority of your land or to select wich one is the principal?