Premium Lands | The new way to let players manage their land! | Create your land today! 50% RELEASE...

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by Angeschossen, Feb 22, 2018.

1. /edit <land>

2. this is the "none" message in your lang file. But other than that it can't be translated just for that specific placeholder currently.

3. I've had this idea to give new players single chunk claim that would go away after 2 weeks if they don't log in, so that newer players can have some protection even before they reach the rank that's allowed to make fully fledged towns. Is something like this possible with this plugin?

4. There is a lands.free.chunks.1 permission, but they would need to use /claim to claim it. There is a option to let lands expire after x days of inactivity.

5. Angeschossen updated Lands - Land claim plugin Grief Prevention Protection GUI Management Nations Wars - 1.17 Support with a new update entry:

Additions from Suggestions

Read the rest of this update entry...

6. Angeschossen updated Lands - Land claim plugin Grief Prevention Protection GUI Management Nations Wars - 1.17 Support with a new update entry:

Additions from Suggestions

7. How to disable, remove, change items on join.

8. you can disable the info tool in the config.yml

9. Angeschossen updated Lands - Land claim plugin Grief Prevention Protection GUI Management Nations Wars - 1.17 Support with a new update entry:

Tool Slots

10. Really Nice Plugin.

I have a request tough, can you make Nation's Ruler manage all or individual Lands Flags? Because now is more like an alliance than a Nation. The Nation have very little power right now to manage the Lands. For example: make the Nation can Change the Flag of the nation to "true", "false", or "manage by the Lands". This way we can create a Nation with a Centralistic Goverment or a Federal one. Another request that i have is, can you add a settings where Lands can't leave a nation without the Nations approval? and maybe add Placeholders of TOP Nations?

That is all for now.

11. Sounds interesting, but make sure to post these in the suggestions channel of the Discord. I would like to have people vote for it to see what's the general opinion about this is.

12. If i were to buy the plugin, does that allow me all current/previous/future versions updates?

13. Yes

14. The placeholder %nations_name% or something like that is kinda bugged
    The person has to be trusted in the nation and all of his lands too (sometimes it’s the principal sometimes it’s a random la ds that has to be trusted ) so the placeholder works, it’s really weird and complicated

I propose that when a player is trusted in a nation he automatically is in the nation and the placeholder worlds

Also I propose a /nation leaderboards
    Like the /lands leaderboard

15. Also would it be possible to have a second owner of nation? Sometimes my player want to be 2 people with all the owner perms but currently they cant

16. Is it possible to create a Land region with Worldguard?
    Because now you got rent/sell therefor I want to make small area people can claim but it's easier with worldguard.

17. land-claim flags in WG.

18. the placeholder will return the nation name of the players current /edit land or the one at the current position if you append "_here" to it.

19. So if I use %nation_name_here% and the leader of nation trust the player when he’s in a land he will gain the prefix of the nation?

20. Yes, but its the prefix of the nation at his location.