Premium Lands | The new way to let players manage their land! | Create your land today! 50% RELEASE...

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by Angeschossen, Feb 22, 2018.

1. Oh,

what I wanted to do is easily give players the prefix of their trusted nation in chat and TAB

it works so so currently it’s just a little bit complicated to add someone in the nation prefix

Maybe add a new placeholder that get the information: trusted nation
    So a player would only need to be trusted in the nation as a player and not as a la ds to have that prefix? :)

Anyway thanks for your answer!

2. This should already be the case. If the player is trusted in an land of the nation, then the player will get the prefix. If the player is part of multiple lands, it will prefer the /edit land and then lands the player own. If the player does not own and and has no /edit land, it will return a land where the player is trusted. Then it returns the nation of that land.

3. That’s my issue, people have sometime a couple of lands trusted and it’s complicated then to find wich one we should trust in the nation to get the prefix

It would be simpler if the player has the prefix if the player is trusted in the nation :)

4. If they select their main land via /edit then the prefix of the nation of this land will be displayed.

5. Angeschossen updated Lands - Land claim plugin Grief Prevention Protection GUI Management Nations Wars - 1.17 Support with a new update entry:

Level Progression and 3rd party Requirements

Read the rest of this update entry...

6. Angeschossen updated Lands - Land claim plugin Grief Prevention Protection GUI Management Nations Wars - 1.17 Support with a new update entry:

Level Progression and 3rd party Requirements

7. Angeschossen updated Lands - Land claim plugin Grief Prevention Protection GUI Management Nations Wars - 1.17 Support with a new update entry:

API Events

8. Hello, how can I turn off the Tools ? (Golden_hoe)

9. Every update things are getting reset it am scary to update this plugin anymore:
    The biggest one is wilderness flag reset like it all reset and you can't even build in any area and I had to fix it. Player changes should not change every update!!!

10. slot = -1 in config

11. Lands does not reset anything. Player usage does barely change at all. I'm unsure where your experience comes from. If you think this is a bug, open a ticket on Discord.

12. is it posible to create a island world with protections and use it for a creative/housing server? similar as hypixel housing

13. how to disable all the tools like, feather for viewing land, gold hoe for something etc

14. In the config.

Code (Text):
      tools:
        # The tool used to create selections and claim, unclaim or assign them.
        selection:
          # Lands will automatically give the tool to new players and set it to the slot.
          # Use -1 to disable receiving the tool.
          slot: -1
        # Enable / disable the visualization / info tool.
        # Should Lands give every new player a information tool, which is defined in your gui language file?
        # This tool will send the /lands view information for the location the player is pointing at by using the tool.
        info:
          # Use -1 to disable receiving the tool.
          slot_2: 8
    Just set it to "-1"

• Like Like x 1
  15. Hi
    I can not rent or sell my sub-area in any lands
    I'm OP
    This issue occurred after the update
    This is my version 5.14.4
    And this is also the config that true rent and sell

Code (Text):
      rent:
        # Allow your players to set sub areas available for rent?
        rent: true
        # Allow your players to sell sub areas or their whole land?
        sell: true

16. And another bug
    We set the money for the second chunk or later, but after the upgrade, the second chunk is free and you paid from the third chunk.
    For example, they have to pay 15,000 from the second chunk, but 15,000 is taken from the third chunk
    It worked properly before the update

Code (Text):
    chunk:
      # Cost to claim a chunk.
      # The first claim for a land will be always free.
      costs_2: 15000.0
      # Increase cost per chunk claim.
      cost-increase:
        # Available modes:
        # Percentage: For example putting 10% per claim on top of the normal claim price per claim.
        # Add: For example adding 10 dollars to the claim cost every time the land claims a chunk.
        # Default: Disables this option
        mode: 'Add'
        value: 15000
        # Set the maximum claim cost.
        # NOTE: Set this to 0 in order to disable that option.
        max_2: 0.0
      # Cashback settings (Chunk unclaim: /lands unclaim)
      cashback:
        # Available modes:
        # PERCENTAGE: For example giving them 10% from the buy price back.
        # ADD: For example giving them just 10 dollars back.
        mode_2: 'PERCENTAGE'
        # Set this value to 0, if you want to disable this.
        value_2: 50

#2120 akbari67, Aug 29, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2021