Premium Lands | The new way to let players manage their land! | Create your land today! 50% RELEASE...

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by Angeschossen, Feb 22, 2018.

1. I'll need some more information. What happens when you try it, which message do you get?

2. According to your config, Lands does not seem to be up to date. Also I was not able to reproduce it on latest.

3. Could you add /lands wild world_nether
    /lands wild world_the_end

Example:
    Standing in normal world
    but want to make a portal to nether but want to have it randomize its location
    So just the command /wild nether

4. There is no error
    for example i write this in the sign

Code (Text):
    Lands
    rent
    2d 28d
    I did this before and it was correct, but it does not work after the update

This is what i do :
    I create sub area in gui
    then i select location
    and i assign sub area name to selected location
    so i place sign inside sub area and type this

Lands
    rent
    2d 28d

I press Done

And not work , i think this can not connect to rent / sell api
    But the signs that I put before with the old version are still and work

#2124 akbari67, Aug 30, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2021

5. My current version is 5.14.4 and this configuration worked fine on the old version, but I do not remember which previous version I used to go back to it

6. try [lands] as the first line

7. try /lands wild [world] [player]

8. Oops , its work with [lands] , i did not know that
    thank you

9. Thank you! Didn't know you already got that implemented! :)

10. um,, ty for replying, but i mean disabling the whole tool thing itself, because right now if i kill a chicken and get a feather and accidentally right click with it, there's the lands view thing. I want to disable that. Setting this part of the config to -1 prevents the plugin from giving players the tools. but any other feather or other tool will still be taken as a tool

11. I understand. That could be a great feature.
    I think the author will notice these messages and do it.

12. just set the tool material to AIR, and it will be disabled completely.

13. Angeschossen updated Lands - Land claim plugin Grief Prevention Protection GUI Management Nations Wars - 1.17 Support with a new update entry:

GUI Menus - Key Q

Read the rest of this update entry...

14. Angeschossen updated Lands - Land claim plugin Grief Prevention Protection GUI Management Nations Wars - 1.17 Support with a new update entry:

Clickable Rent Holograms - Optional

15. Angeschossen updated Lands - Land claim plugin Grief Prevention Protection GUI Management Nations Wars - 1.17 Support with a new update entry:

Rentlist Teleport

16. @Angeschossen can you please add option to change item selection tool the golden and wood hoe. and option to disabled the selection

17. k nvm it doesnt work

18. Just checked, but it does not respond if the tool is set to AIR. Please send your gui file on Discord

19. You can in your gui file. Also you can set it to AIR to disable the tool completely.