Premium Lands | The new way to let players manage their land! | Create your land today! 50% RELEASE...

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by Angeschossen, Feb 22, 2018.

1. I already have the option disabled.
    Code (Text):
      tools:
        # The tool used to create selections and claim, unclaim or assign them.
        selection:
          # Lands will automatically give the tool to new players and set it to the slot.
          # Use -1 to disable receiving the tool.
          slot: -1
        # Enable / disable the visualization / info tool.
        # Should Lands give every new player a information tool, which is defined in your gui language file?
        # This tool will send the /lands view information for the location the player is pointing at by using the tool.
        info:
          # Use -1 to disable receiving thef tool.
          slot_2: -1

2. physical-Item:
    claim-block:
    name: '&7Claimblock'
    lore:
    - '&7You can claim a chunk'
    - '&7by placing this block'
    - '&7in the wilderness.'
    - ' '
    - '&7Owner:&3 {owner}'
    material: AIR
    selection:
    name: '&eClaim Tool'
    lore:
    - '&7Use this tool to create a'
    - '&7selection and claim it:'
    - '&8/&3Lands claim'
    info:
    name: '&eInfo Tool'
    lore:
    - '&7Use this tool to get'
    - '&7information about the claim'
    - '&7you''re pointing at.'

Idk where my paypal thingy went so i cant verify. Heres the part with the tools

3. this is the wrong (old) section. You must edit it in "physical-item", not "physical-Item"

4. that does not disable the tool.

5. omgg.......imma try

6. setting it to air produces errors tho. i just set it to barrier for now

7. will fix that

8. Angeschossen updated Lands - Land claim plugin Grief Prevention Protection GUI Management Nations Wars - 1.17 Support with a new update entry:

PAPI, ListPerms, Fixes

Read the rest of this update entry...

9. it isn't letting me claim things when un-oped and idk what would be causing that

10. it says I don't have the permission whenever I put in a command like /lands create for example

11. Angeschossen updated Lands - Land claim plugin Grief Prevention Protection GUI Management Nations Wars - 1.17 Support with a new update entry:

Centralized Nation Role

12. Angeschossen updated Lands - Land claim plugin Grief Prevention Protection GUI Management Nations Wars - 1.17 Support with a new update entry:

Sounds and Fixes

13. Hi! Am I able to collect taxes from players, that’ve bought sub-areas from my land? Or may be change the role of buyer to "member" to make him to pay taxes....

#2154 Zorant, Sep 14, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2021
  14. No, that's what renting or buying areas is about. If you would like a change, please post a suggestion in the Discord.

15. Angeschossen updated Lands - Land claim plugin Grief Prevention Protection GUI Management Nations Wars - 1.17 Support with a new update entry:

Upkeep Reminder

16. Angeschossen updated Lands - Land claim plugin Grief Prevention Protection GUI Management Nations Wars - 1.17 Support with a new update entry:

Upkeep Reminder

17. Is there a way or a command to change the leader of a nations?

18. ./nation setcapital

19. i meant the player leader, the one that has all the permission

exemple, a nation is created but the leader of it leave, is there a admin or player way to change this leader to another player?