Premium Lands | The new way to let players manage their land! | Create your land today! 50% RELEASE...

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by Angeschossen, Feb 22, 2018.

1. Angeschossen updated Lands - Land claim plugin Grief Prevention Protection GUI Management Nations Wars - 1.17 Support with a new update entry:

Top Lands Sortmodes

Read the rest of this update entry...

2. Hello, I have a problem when I invite a player who is not connected to the server, the inivtation is not registered in the trust menu of the player I have invited.

3. Please make sure to open a ticket on the Discord server. Just to make sure it doesn't get lost.

4. Angeschossen updated Lands - Land claim plugin Grief Prevention Protection GUI Management Nations Wars - 1.17 Support with a new update entry:

Forcefully start War

5. Please allow setting warps with /lands setwarp {warpname} {optional password for warp} and have them warp there using /lands warp {warpname}.

6. Angeschossen updated 30% SALE - Lands - Land claim plugin Grief Prevention Protection GUI Management Nations Wars with a new update entry:

Portals, Camp Placement - Fixes

7. Angeschossen updated 30% SALE - Lands - Land claim plugin Grief Prevention Protection GUI Management Nations Wars with a new update entry:

Camps

8. Does Lands have an auto wall builder feature ? I don't think so but someone knows a plugin or an addon that can do it ? Like circle the area from defined wall schematics ? It would be a good feature

9. Angeschossen updated Lands - Land claim plugin Grief Prevention Protection GUI Management Nations Wars - 1.18 Support with a new update entry:

Capture Flag - Defender Points

10. Angeschossen updated Lands - Land claim plugin Grief Prevention Protection GUI Management Nations Wars - 1.18 Support with a new update entry:

GUI Menus

11. Angeschossen updated Lands - Land claim plugin Grief Prevention Protection GUI Management Nations Wars - 1.18 Support with a new update entry:

LuckPerms Permission Cache

12. Angeschossen updated Lands - Land claim plugin Grief Prevention Protection GUI Management Nations Wars - 1.18 Support with a new update entry:

New harvest Flag

13. We admin claim our spawn with World Guard due to Extra Flags, but our players in the testing phase can Lands Claim the spawn area.. Is it possible to make this plugin recognize WorldGuard claims and not allow Lands Claims in WorldGuard claims?

14. It does, you need to disallow the land-claim flag in the WG area.

15. Angeschossen updated Lands - Land claim plugin Grief Prevention Protection GUI Management Nations Wars - 1.18 Support with a new update entry:

PAPI, Spawn TP Cost, Rent Item Eco