Premium Lands | The new way to let players manage their land! | Create your land today! 50% RELEASE...

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by Angeschossen, Feb 22, 2018.

1. Angeschossen updated Lands - Minecraft Land claim plugin Grief Prevention Protection GUI Management Wars 1.14-1.13 with a new update entry:

Added Areas System and reworked GUI - Release 5 - Management Settings Hotfix

Read the rest of this update entry...

2. Angeschossen updated Lands - Minecraft Land claim plugin Grief Prevention Protection GUI Management Wars 1.14-1.13 with a new update entry:

Added Areas System and reworked GUI - Release 5.1 - Management Settings Hotfix

3. Hi @Angeschossen ,

How can we modify with the latest version safezone settings? It's impossible with the new GUI cause it denied for the reason: "Role priority"

Thank you.

4. Is it possible that in the update the lands are no longer displayed in dynmap? only happens to me?
    sorry for my english (translated)

5. That's fixed in next update. Thanks for reporting :)

6. The markers should re appear after some time. Also, please check that you're using the latest version of dynmap.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Angeschossen updated Lands - Minecraft Land claim plugin Grief Prevention Protection GUI Management Wars 1.14-1.13 with a new update entry:

Fixed Lists and Land Edit Bypass Permissions

• Like Like x 1
  8. hello, several questions:
    - It is not possible to delete a created role. At least I don't see that option in the guide or the wiki.
    - I don't know very well how to manage the areas, I don't see information beyond the proposal in the update. It only allows me to act in the global and does not allow me to create more or in the guide or commands.

Thank you very much again, and sorry if I ask silly things.

9. 1. These features are quite new. We will add a way to delete a role soon :)

2. You can create a area in your land menu. Then you can assign chunks with /Lands selection assign
    to this area. Areas are used to trust players or edit settings which will apply for the area.

10. Angeschossen updated Lands - Minecraft Land claim plugin Grief Prevention Protection GUI Management Wars 1.14-1.13 with a new update entry:

Added Setting to prevent Visitors entering your Land

11. i need help

Attached Files:

12. Install latest version and allow the roles to enter the land. :)

You can do that in the land menu or through admin command forcing all lands to apply default config settings.

13. Any possibility to move my lincense to a friend, so he can administrate the server instead i have always upload the updates? :)

14. Hello,

Unfortunately that's not possible. I recommend updating every few weeks, if you have no urgent issues or something like that.

15. Angeschossen updated Lands - Minecraft Land claim plugin Grief Prevention Protection GUI Management Wars 1.14-1.13 with a new update entry:

Area and Role Delete Button

16. Angeschossen updated Lands - Minecraft Land claim plugin Grief Prevention Protection GUI Management Wars 1.14-1.13 with a new update entry:

Minor Bugfixes

17. Hey,

Can you add a placeholder for the war colors? and that we can change em in the config or something.
    I want to add it to the nameplates of user, to change if the'yre at war or an ally.