Spigot Lasso 1.5

Better mechanics for leashing up your mobs!

1. klugemonkey

Supporter

What version specifically of WorldGuard.
    The plugin is using the 7.0.0 version for 1.13 and 1.14 compatibility.

2. klugemonkey

Supporter

klugemonkey updated Lasso with a new update entry:

Bug Fix

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. klugemonkey

Supporter

Check the logs with the latest version. If WorldGuard is not installed it will say when Lasso is loading and will no longer throw any exception. if WorldGuard is installed (both WorldGuard and WorldEdit), it will say WorldGuard is installed during loading, then say Enabling WorldGuard Integration on enable.

I used the 7.0.1 build 1984 for my testing.

4. I will check and i say you, thanks.

5. I left a review but just had to come back after playing with this plugin a bit longer. This is a most EPIC piece of work. This should be ingame. Can now tie horses/animals INDIVIDUALLY while holding multiple entities and the leads do not drop after untying. And more! SOOO much better! Please, please do not abandon this plugin. Your work is most appreciated.

#26 Achaius, Nov 22, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2019
  6. klugemonkey

Supporter

Thanks! I find it very useful, too.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. SlimeDog

Moderator Patron

Spigot 1.15

8. Are we going to see a 1.15 version? There are startup console errors.

9. klugemonkey

Supporter

10. The wandering trader seems to be having issues with this loaded. He can be super far away from his llama's with the leed stretched out.

11. klugemonkey

Supporter

Can temporarily disable in the config.yml for WANDERING_TRADER and see if the behavior changes.

12. Using Lasso 1.3.0, on 1.14.4 spigot, I'm seeing a very consistent problem in that leads are disappearing at crazy rates. When lasso'ing, for example, a villager, it is not uncommon to see 2 lasso's consumed from inventory. The same glitch appears to happen with any interaction involving a lasso. Unfastening the lasso may or may not return the proper number of leads. Another oddity, though more understandable, is when pulling a creature through a portal, the lasso completely disappears (though even here, it sometimes consumes more than one). I've gone through several stacks of lasso's in a matter of days. It not only can consume two, but also at times, three at once.

#33 kbulgrien, Apr 18, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2020
  13. Is it possible to add permissions beaded on type. so i can let people have the better leads without the ability to lead villagers?

14. SlimeDog

Moderator Patron

Access to leads is mob-type-specific. Look at the config file.

15. No i mean something like
    Code (Text):
    lasso.use.villager
    where i can give this permission to a specific permission group.

16. @klugemonkey
    Have you thought about permission based usage of certain mobs?

17. Clicking on a player with a lead causes the lead to disappear, latest paper 1.15.2

#38 ProjectEdenGG, May 30, 2020
    Last edited: May 30, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 3
  18. First of all, very good job i love it.
    Update to 1.16.1 would be awesome

• Agree Agree x 3
  19. SlimeDog

Moderator Patron

Yeah,

#40 SlimeDog, Jun 25, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2020