Learning Java

Discussion in 'Programming' started by enander1, Jun 9, 2015.

1. I am trying to learn programming/making plugins for my or other servers, but you kind of need to learn java first. So that's what I am doing, but I need a way to remember or work with the things I learn. So I was wondering if you could send me some exercises in any form, from basic to a little bit more advanced. I am just learning basic at the moment but I will get better fast I think because I've tried this before so I know a few stuff. So if you could just send me some exercises on here or somewhere else that would be great. PM me or anything, thanks!

2. I would also like to know if there is anything like this out there because i have tried multiple times to learn Java and just can't get it :p I know CSS and HTML and would like to learn Java too.

3. Just program anything that comes in your mind. But I have some ideas for you. They are:
    • Calculator
    • Football score predictor
    • Conversation game
    • Horoscope
    • Print even numbers, odd numbers and prime numbers from x to y. (Here x and y represents user inputs.)
    After making these, I suggest you to learn GUI and program the following:
    • GUI calculator
    • GUI conversation game
    This should cover your for a few weeks. Best of luck dude :). Learning maybe boring but trust me it is totally worth it. Programming is really fun.

4. Thank you very much!