Spigot LevelledMobs 3.6.3 b656

[1.16-1.19] Level-up mobs on your server, RPG-style! Perfect for Survival mode.

1. I see. Thanks!

2. why when i die i can't see mob but mob can kill me

3. Hello, nobody else has reported this issue so I recommend investigating which plugin is causing it. Please let me know if you are 100% sure that LevelledMobs is the cause. :)

4. lokka30 updated LevelledMobs ~ (for 1.14.x - 1.16.x) with a new update entry:

v2.5.1 b389

Read the rest of this update entry...

5. Hello

Can you remove the 2048 limit from mob's max hp? Because I wanted to create a very high leveled mobs with over than 2048 hp, I already change the maximum hp in spigot.yml along with maximum damage, I get the desired amount of damage applied to the mob, but the mob maxhp itself isn't changed after I edited the max hp in levelledmobs config.yml too, I inputted 10000 to levelledmobs's max hp while Inputted 32767 in spigot.yml max hp

Thanks

6. Hi! This is already added in our upcoming version v3! :D

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. lokka30 updated LevelledMobs ~ (for 1.14.x - 1.16.x) with a new update entry:

v2.5.4 b401

8. Hey!

I was wondering what I would put for baby mobs to have a certain min and max level in the config? I have all peaceful mobs set as level 1, but I can't get baby mobs to be level 1. Mind looking into this?

Thanks!

9. Hi,
    Currently there is no 'baby mobs' group - I believe you need to use BABY_ prefixes for all mobs that have a baby variant, such as BABY_ZOMBIE and BABY_DROWNED. Hope this helps :)
    I think we plan on adding user-customisable entity groups in LevelledMobs 3 - it will be easier to do in that version (y)

10. Hey!

Sorry for the late response; I was lazy to update my plugins to the latest version. I tried what you told me to do, even on your latest plugin version, and I'm still getting the same issue where baby mobs and some others, such as Cow, even though I added it to have a certain level, still have the level range I assigned to the overworld. Can you please look into this?

11. Sorry about that miscommunication!

You're able to list things like 'BABY_ZOMBIE' but, the 'BABY_' concept isn't fully available currently within LM2.X, however it has been added and tested on LM3.X, which should release any day now. There are currently BETA builds available for testing if you'd like within our Discord server https://discord.gg/RQ8M4A5
    Hope that helps!

• Like Like x 2
  12. lokka30 updated LevelledMobs ~ (for 1.14.x - 1.17.x) with a new update entry:

v3.0.0 b435

13. I am having trouble getting the plugin to work. No interface is showing up above any of the mobs. I do have protocollib installed as well.

14. I'm having the same issue I don't know why the nametags aren't showing

15. Still have not figured it out. But the mobs are working just no name tags. I got wrecked by a level 37 in full prot 3.