Premium Lib's Disguises [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by libraryaddict, Nov 30, 2016.

1. libraryaddict

Patron

Lib's Disguises, a plugin by libraryaddict. Originally created to run on Lib's Server to replace DisguiseCraft, then expanded on until it slowly became the best disguise plugin available publicly.

#1 libraryaddict, Nov 30, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2017
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Awesome! just bought it. Very happy to support you!

3. libraryaddict

Patron

libraryaddict updated Lib's Disguises with a new update entry:

Released 9.2.1

Read the rest of this update entry...

4. I would buy this but since it doesn't support backwards compatibility, I can't. :/
    I would for sure add backwards compatibility to allow more servers to use and buy it especially since it is premium.

• Agree Agree x 4
  5. I would put this in another color or something at the top because most people that do a rating together with a request/bugreport are to lazy to even read so far down a page.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. 5 bux? so cheap! purchased.

7. Bought it aswell, I've suggested it and I guess I have promised it haha :) I want to donate 5$ again to make it 10$ USD.

• Like Like x 1
  8. GOOD MOVE !!
    You know the site move..........
    The change to premium ( thats $7.00 Aus dollars .... paid gladly)
    Again good move congratulations ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

9. This plugin is fantastic. I have no complaints at all about it being premium; glad to support!

10. just updated to the new plugin, but the ability to disguise as a skin snapshot seems broken. All my players are steve/alex upon disguising.

Edit: cancel this bug report. Further investigation is required

#10 malon, Dec 1, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2016
  11. Glad you made this plugin premium, very well deserved :)

Best of luck to yah.

12. Just to clarify, is the current latest build free and future updated builds will be premium? or are you allowing both options free and paid?

13. Read the latest update of the free version. It is discontinued. This will be the only updated version soon.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Is the discussion the proper place to post bug reports now? The previous place was github issues

15. Add mySQL and worldguard support! People will want it and will pay you for it. :)

16. Wanted to get this clarification cuz people on MythicMobs forum are panicking at me for saying the right thing lol.

17. Link me. xD

18. Players are unable to disguise using via console using setskin method and snapshot.

Okay, I can confirm the issue is present for normal spigot and paper spigot, as well as ProtocolLib build #335 and LibsDisguises Premium 9.2.1 and LibsDisguises free build #68 and #70.

This server is running CraftBukkit version git-Spigot-f950f8e-4d99fed (MC: 1.11) (Implementing API version 1.11-R0.1-SNAPSHOT)
    This server is running Paper version git-Paper-951 (MC: 1.11) (Implementing API version 1.11-R0.1-SNAPSHOT)

I can also confirm this issue is present with no other plugins installed, only ProtocolLib and LibsDisguises.

Example:
    Run the given code below from console, replacing only the first two occurrences of Tektronic with your own username

Result:
    Console says skin successfully applied. Player looks like like steve or alex.

What should happen:
    Player is disguised as superman

#18 malon, Dec 1, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2016
  19. libraryaddict

Patron

This probably happened because I tried to take a shortcut :(

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. libraryaddict