Premium Lib's Disguises [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by libraryaddict, Nov 30, 2016.

1. update support 1.17.1 pls

• Like Like x 1
  2. libraryaddict

Patron

That's because the plugin is updated for 1.17.1 not 1.17.0

3. ah.. ok today protocolib have new update support for 1.16-1.17.x

4. Brilliant plugin! Keep up the good work!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. libraryaddict

Patron

libraryaddict updated Lib's Disguises with a new update entry:

Released 10.0.26 with 1.17.1 support

Read the rest of this update entry...

6. How do I remove seeing myself when in F5 mode. I am invisible(Character is translucent) but just want to see what I am disguised as...

7. libraryaddict

Patron

Turn off self disguises in the config, or use /toggleselfdisguise or a similar named command

8. That doesn't work for me. Command doesn't even register

9. libraryaddict

Patron

/viewselfdisguise

10. how do i allow players to see there self in first person view when disguised as a player right now they have to be in f5 to see anything

11. libraryaddict

Patron

Try turning off self disguises in the config, or enable the tall disguise option where it hides all disguises that interfere with the player vision.

12. Hello there, when I try to use /disguise {mob} setSelfDisguiseVisible true, the disguise becomes invisible so I was wondering what could be causing this issue? I want players to see themselves as disguises.

13. libraryaddict

Patron

I'm not sure I understand the question.

Self disguises are visible by default, I'm unable to check currently but I think the only reason they wouldn't work, is if you turned them off completely.

A simple /disguise sheep - Should have that all working.

Use /ld config - To see what settings have been modified.

14. The only modified config is "Tablist remove delay" though the issue is when I try setSelfDisguiseVisible true, the character becomes invisible.

15. libraryaddict

Patron

Yes, the player becomes invisible and a fake mob is "spawned" at their position and moves around as the other players see the,.

16. Hello, what could be the problem, after installing the plugin, the player cannot attack players and mobs

17. libraryaddict

Patron

Mind providing your latest.log file? You can find this in your logs folder

18. Hi, i'm sorry if the question has already been ask, but is it possible to apply a skin on a mob (not a player skin, a mob skin from a ressource pack) and if not, is it possible to develop something like that ?

19. libraryaddict

Patron

Afraid not sorry