Spigot LibsHungergames - MCPVP style 3.3.2

LibsHungergames addon - Providing a gameplay MCPVP style.

1. libraryaddict

Patron

libraryaddict submitted a new resource:

LibsHungergames - MCPVP style (version 1.0) - LibsHungergames addon - Providing a gameplay MCPVP style.

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 1
  2. libraryaddict

Patron

3. Whats different between this and the LibsGames kits? When I use them together I get duplicates but I can see in the configs there is a few differences.

4. This is an exact replica of McPVP kits. It was separated from the main LibsHungergames due to the bukkit team finding it to be a "copyright breach" and removing it from bukkitdev (apparently because the kits description are the same. Damn right, kits description, 100 words, are copyrighted).

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. libraryaddict

Patron

Kit descriptions are no longer identical

6. libraryaddict

Patron

Look in LibsHungergames abilitys.yml

7. libraryaddict

Patron

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. How to edit skills in MCPVP Style? :z

9. libraryaddict

Patron

Look up

10. Sway

Artist Supporter

I think i broke it..
    Code (Text):
    18:24:18 [INFO] [EssentialsChat] Enabling EssentialsChat vPre2.11.1.2
    18:24:18 [INFO] [LibsMcpvp] Enabling LibsMcpvp vv1.1
    18:24:18 [INFO] [HungerGames] Initializing all abilitys found in LibsHungergames in the me.libraryaddict.Hungergames.Abilities package
    18:24:18 [SEVERE] Error occurred while enabling LibsMcpvp vv1.1 (Is it up to date?)
    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: me/libraryaddict/disguise/DisguiseTypes/Disguise
            at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
            at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:188)
            at me.libraryaddict.Hungergames.Utilities.ClassGetter.loadClass(ClassGetter.java:37)
            at me.libraryaddict.Hungergames.Utilities.ClassGetter.processJarfile(ClassGetter.java:63)
            at me.libraryaddict.Hungergames.Utilities.ClassGetter.getClassesForPackage(ClassGetter.java:30)
            at me.libraryaddict.Hungergames.Managers.AbilityManager.initializeAllAbilitiesInPackage(AbilityManager.java:62)
            at me.libraryaddict.Hungergames.Managers.AbilityManager.<init>(AbilityManager.java:27)
            at me.libraryaddict.Hungergames.Types.HungergamesApi.getAbilityManager(HungergamesApi.java:57)
            at me.libraryaddict.librarys.McPvP.onEnable(McPvP.java:12)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:217)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:457)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:383)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_5_R3.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:305)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_5_R3.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:287)
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_5_R3.MinecraftServer.j(MinecraftServer.java:310)
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_5_R3.MinecraftServer.e(MinecraftServer.java:289)
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_5_R3.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:249)
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_5_R3.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:152)
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_5_R3.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:388)
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_5_R3.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:573)
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: me.libraryaddict.disguise.DisguiseTypes.Disguise
            at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:366)
            at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:355)
            at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
            at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:354)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass0(PluginClassLoader.java:87)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:53)
            at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:423)
            at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:356)
            ... 20 more

Or was that you? D:

11. libraryaddict

Patron

12. Why when im choosing a kit its saying no kit avilable but when im delete Ability , then its work

13. libraryaddict

Patron

14. Fix endermage pls and Add phantom kit

15. libraryaddict

Patron

16. libraryaddict

Patron

17. The plugin does not delete the world.
    The server restarts and the same world of the last round continues.
    Already deactivated in the configuration and am using the latest version of the plugin, the old version does not have this error.

18. libraryaddict

Patron

I changed the map config thingy. Its got a bug tho in the current version.
    I'll probably do a new release in a hour or so

Anyone want to bug test 1.5 of this?
    Adds kit Spectre.

• Like Like x 2