Lightweight Teleport Plugin?

Discussion in 'Spigot Discussion' started by HSIkMy, Jun 2, 2016.

1. Hello, I run a mini game network and I am recently trying to make my server more simplistic and professional. In the past I depended on Essentials for the teleports and economy systems, but since I have recently implemented a level/experience system in the server I do not need the economy system anymore, and having Essentials in the server really isn't an ideal solution since the plugin have many features that I am simply willing to replace (or have already replaced) with other plugins.
    However, the only thing that I miss about Essentials is the teleportation commands, which are very convenient. Thus currently I'm looking for advices on a new teleport system that does nothing but providing some good teleport commands for admins, staff members, and players (commands like /spawn).

2. You can create your own teleportation plugin if you know java.
    Teleportion with Location are pretty simple

3. If you have no Java experience, I can make a simple /tp plugin for you, for free. Send me a PM with your Skype if you are interested!

4. Storing homes, warps, etc. and ensure safety of teleportation is not that simple...
    I just want some recommendations on teleport plugins beside Essentials

5. It's actually very easy. Like I said, I can help you with making one :)

6. I guess i'll just try to find one on dev.bukkit.org. There must be many teleport plugins like Essentials in the old days, and almost no plugins were version dependent back then...