Spigot LimitPillagers - Fix Outpost Spawns and More! 3.0.1

Fix your 1.14 Pillager lag! Stop, Limit or Remove Pillagers!

1. HexedHero submitted a new resource:

DisablePillagers - Fix 1.14 Lag with Pillagers - Fix your pillager lag by just disabling them!

Read more about this resource...

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. There's no need for this plugin. Why we should use your plugin to disable the pillagers? There's already a gamerule called "disablePillagers" or what ever it is.

3. There is disableRaids, which is not why this was made.
    Read the homepage of the plugin.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. I couldn't care any less, do what you want.
    I'm not gonna give it out but you can decompile and shit idc

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. HexedHero updated LimitPillagers - Fix 1.14 Lag with Pillagers with a new update entry:

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Will this despawn pillagers, or only prevent new ones from spawning? I've been having performance issues related to pillager patrols even outside of outposts not despawning, so a way to despawn those would be helpful as well.

7. This will work on patrols if there is more than the set amount of Pillagers in the config.
    It will only prevent future spawns not current.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Thanks for the reply. On running "/kill @e[type = pillager]" on my personal server with just 3 people online, only about a dozen died yet the TPS jumped from 12 to 20 instantly. The server isn't particularly powerful, but my base has literally a thousand hoppers in it and runs at 20TPS in the absence of pillagers. It's absurd. A way to cull existing ones would be a very welcome addition to this, I help out in a few other larger communities that really need a graceful way of doing that.

9. I can quickly cook something up for you.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. That would be amazing. Don't know if you have an idea yet, but if not, perhaps something that checks for pillagers X distance from a player and kills them if they're outside of that?

Many thanks for whatever you come up with, I appreciate it.

11. I mean, that's kinda pointless since mobs only spawn near players to begin with.

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. HexedHero updated LimitPillagers - Fix 1.14 Lag with Pillagers with a new update entry:

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. I added a new thingie just for you :p

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Good plugin! Congratulations!

Would it be possible to add the rest of the entitytypes?

Thanks!!!

15. HexedHero updated LimitPillagers - Fix Outpost Spawns and More! with a new update entry:

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Hi,

please make a remover option so pillagers with nametags don't be removed.

17. I added it in the latest verison! (2.4.0)