Linking Bungee 2 Bungee

Discussion in 'Spigot Discussion' started by R3DY246, May 5, 2013.

1. Ok, so i want to link a bungee to a bungee, how can i do that ?

For instance My bungee server () Linking to another bungee server ()

But you cant run 2 bungees ?

How

thanks

2. Well, there are some servers that do it, what is the way around it ?

3. md_5

Administrator Developer

Every bungee goes to every server

• Like Like x 1
  4. jeff142

Benefactor

I have often wished i could point a bungee at a bungee. Seams crazy but when you think about it, consider if you have 2 main boxs with 100mbps links then your internal network is 1gbps, i would want to point my 2 at one for the easyness of only having 1 config.

Well thare are a other and likely better ways i understand why you would want to

5. LiLChris

LiLChris Retired Moderator
    Retired

I have been trying to tell you this all week when you Skype me, I wasn't ignoring you...
    Which is why I told you if you wanted to do this we would have to make some sort of Lobby or it wouldn't make any sense.

Both Bungee connections pointed to the Lobby/Hub and players would then decide which way to go.

That wasn't even what I originally wanted to do but figured I would give it a shot with you, it was suppose to be a Minigame server where we both would point our Bungee to and have a constantly full game server.
    Your Minigame server usually has 10 players each time I checked so it would have been an improvement so they had people to play with.

I see you posted an Ad for connecting, I wish you good luck for now till you figure out how all this works. :)