Spigot Lite Sign In [1.7-1.17] | Sign-in rewards | Chest GUI | MySQL & SQLite | Customizable 1.5.5

Record each player's sign-in and give them rewards, This process will become interesting!

1. The plugin that has been used is very easy to use and supports

2. TRCRedstoner updated Lite Sign In [1.7-1.16] | Sign in rewards | Chest GUI | MySQL & SQLite | Customizable with a new update entry:

UPDATE STOPPED

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. Hmmmm....
    It's a good plugin.
    Easy and perfect!

4. There is a serious lag when the player exits the server

[17:23:30 INFO]: [签到系统]Data save failed, attempting to reconnect to the database for repair...

upload_2021-3-18_17-28-5.png
    How to fix this problem

5. 多半是引擎因为长时间没有SQL操作就给你自动断开了,你可以试着启用Config.yml里边的AutoSave功能,定期保存数据以保持数据库连接

6. God, you don't know English, but you can write plug-ins. It's very hard. You are wonderful

7. Can you add support for head texture for GUI Items?

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Please, can you add support for wood signs ??

9. Give me some times.

10. TRCRedstoner updated Lite Sign In [1.7-1.17] | Sign in rewards | Chest GUI | MySQL & SQLite | Customizable with a new update entry:

Updated to 1.4.4

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Thank you for implementing my suggestion but when I say head texture, I mean we also can use base64 string to set the head texture. Like this:

Code (Text):
    Item: SKULL_ITEM
    texture:  eyJ0ZXh0dXJlcyI6eyJTS0lOIjp7InVybCI6Imh0dHA6Ly90ZXh0dXJlcy5taW5lY3JhZnQubmV0L3RleHR1cmUvMzE5ZjUwYjQzMmQ4NjhhZTM1OGUxNmY2MmVjMjZmMzU0MzdhZWI5NDkyYmNlMTM1NmM5YWE2YmIxOWEzODYifX19
    And we can get the head texture string from https://minecraft-heads.com

12. Code (YAML):
                       Commands:
                       - 'server:eco give {player} 3'
    Doesn't work. Any idea why? It just gives item but doesn't execute command.

13. Maybe your command has format wrong, there is no syntax problem with this code.