Web Litebans Material UI 4.5

The best Litebans Web GUI you can use with over 8 new features.

1. Good job!, not it is possible custom colors? I need change colors reds to orange and black color to other black :rolleyes:

2. Yes! Each theme corresponds to the css file with the name of the theme, you can modify them there.

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. GlareMasters updated LiteBans Material Design Theme (Multiple Themes Included) with a new update entry:

Whelp, someone wanted a request added ASAP.

Read the rest of this update entry...

4. Hey, how do i lock the page with a login so only my staff can access to it?
    Hope u reply soon

5. Awesome support as usual coming from Glare! Glad I got to see your work in action with the Guild plugin and the litebans is awesome too. You may want to link your discord on this page too like you did with Guilds...

@ Glares Support Discord = https://discord.gg/c9sp7Zk

6. TheGuildsPlugin updated LiteBans Material Design Theme (Multiple Themes Included) with a new update entry:

The missing Halloween Update? Bug FIxes!

7. TheGuildsPlugin updated LiteBans Material Design Theme (Multiple Themes Included) with a new update entry:

Are you thankful? Because I am!!

8. How do i get it to just be one color or theme?

9. TheGuildsPlugin updated LiteBans Material Design Theme (Multiple Themes Included) with a new update entry:

Snow Snow Snow! Happy Holidays!

10. how do you change the theme with in the new version?

11. How to se the default theme choosed? i want to set the cristmas theme by default.

12. TheGuildsPlugin updated LiteBans Material Design Theme (Multiple Themes Included) with a new update entry:

Font Awesome 5! Easier Configuration!