Premium LiteBans [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by Ruan, Feb 5, 2015.

1. /ipreport executes a check for all online players.

2. Hi, so a player changed a Z in their name to a S and they somehow got unbanned?

Discord: Journett#0069 if you wanna ask for more info

I'm on 1.14.2 / paper 58

3. Nvm. I just messed up on the ban in the first place.. Oopsie.

4. Hello,

A nice idea too. Added discord support on LiteBans with the ability to customize the message "The Stone player has been banned by Jack Reason: Cheat for 1 year" and aims for it for warnings, Mute, Kick

5. Could be useful. I got a custom plugin made to do that though.. :p

6. i'll take it, could be useful

7. So I am currently getting an error with the web interface. The plugin is connected to my server's MySQL Database and the web interface is connected to my web host's MySQL Database. But I am still getting this below. I've tried looking everyone to figure out how to make the plugin make the tables.. I've tried stopping the server and uninstalling the plugin, turning it back on, reinstall and than back off than on. It still is doing this for some reason. I honestly need some help please. I did fix the timezone problem after much research. It's just the tables not being found is all I need help fixing. Thanks![​IMG]

#5687 XKPlayzYT, Jun 3, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2019
  8. Sounds like they're connecting to two entirely different MySQL databases, then? You have to connect them to the same database.

9. When I connect it to the same database with the server, it gives me this code:
    Database error: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] Connection timed out

10. Hey

For the notify dupeip for banned players on join it seems to only show the first time they join Is there a way to show it everytime?

11. By default, there is a cooldown of 10 minutes per notification, per player. See "notification_throttle_ticks" in config.yml.

12. andrewkm

Patron ⭐⭐⭐

@Ruan

We are using Litebans 2.3.15 as well as LuckPerms 4.4.26
    All of our staff have litebans.exempt permission.

When staff is on server A trying to ban a staff on server A it disallows it. (correct behavior)
    When staff is on server A trying to ban a staff on server B it disallows it. (correct behavior)
    When staff is on server A trying to kick a staff on server A it disallows it. (correct behavior)
    When staff is on server A trying to kick a staff on server B it allows it. (incorrect behavior)

How do I go about fixing this?
    The message shown when doing the kick is:
    [​IMG]

13. Is there any way to add what specific server a user was banned from in the ban broadcast?

"User banned user from servername" or something like that.

14. Confirmed bug, will be fixed next release.

See $serverScope and $serverOrigin in messages.yml.

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. Ruan updated LiteBans with a new update entry:

LiteBans 2.3.16

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Sikatsu

Patron

Will it auto update the configurations?

17. No, auto-updating configurations were removed long ago due to a bug I couldn't replicate that involved configurations resetting randomly for a few users but not for everyone else.

Not much has changed configuration wise though, and defaults are always used for new options that haven't been defined.
    The "&serverTimezone=UTC" addition is only required if you're getting an error related to timezone values. Personally I've never experienced it.

• Like Like x 1
  18. I have a problem...

[11:10:41 WARN]: Exception encountered when loading plugin: LiteBans
    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecrell/serverlistplus/core/player/ban/BanProvider
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_212]
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:763) ~[?:1.8.0_212]
    at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:142) ~[?:1.8.0_212]
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:468) ~[?:1.8.0_212]
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(URLClassLoader.java:74) ~[?:1.8.0_212]
    at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:369) ~[?:1.8.0_212]
    at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:363) ~[?:1.8.0_212]
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_212]
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:362) ~[?:1.8.0_212]
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424) ~[?:1.8.0_212]
    at net.md_5.bungee.api.plugin.PluginClassloader.loadClass0(PluginClassloader.java:34) ~[Waterfall.jar:git:Waterfall-Bootstrap:1.14-SNAPSHOT:2afc278:283]
    at net.md_5.bungee.api.plugin.PluginClassloader.loadClass(PluginClassloader.java:27) ~[Waterfall.jar:git:Waterfall-Bootstrap:1.14-SNAPSHOT:2afc278:283]
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357) ~[?:1.8.0_212]
    at litebans.ag.b(ag.java:162) ~[?:?]
    at litebans.aI.b(aI.java:1) ~[?:?]
    at litebans.fl.l(fl.java:92) ~[?:?]
    at litebans.fl.onEnable(fl.java:90) ~[?:?]
    at net.md_5.bungee.api.plugin.PluginManager.enablePlugins(PluginManager.java:283) ~[Waterfall.jar:git:Waterfall-Bootstrap:1.14-SNAPSHOT:2afc278:283]
    at net.md_5.bungee.BungeeCord.start(BungeeCord.java:281) ~[Waterfall.jar:git:Waterfall-Bootstrap:1.14-SNAPSHOT:2afc278:283]
    at net.md_5.bungee.BungeeCordLauncher.main(BungeeCordLauncher.java:62) ~[Waterfall.jar:git:Waterfall-Bootstrap:1.14-SNAPSHOT:2afc278:283]
    at net.md_5.bungee.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:15) ~[Waterfall.jar:git:Waterfall-Bootstrap:1.14-SNAPSHOT:2afc278:283]
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.minecrell.serverlistplus.core.player.ban.BanProvider
    at net.md_5.bungee.api.plugin.PluginClassloader.loadClass0(PluginClassloader.java:53) ~[Waterfall.jar:git:Waterfall-Bootstrap:1.14-SNAPSHOT:2afc278:283]
    at net.md_5.bungee.api.plugin.PluginClassloader.loadClass(PluginClassloader.java:27) ~[Waterfall.jar:git:Waterfall-Bootstrap:1.14-SNAPSHOT:2afc278:283]
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357) ~[?:1.8.0_212]
    ... 21 more