Premium LiteBans [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by Ruan, Feb 5, 2015.

1. The latest dev build for ServerListPlus is required if it's installed (#440) https://ci.codemc.org/job/Minecrell/job/ServerListPlus/

I'll upload a quick fix for this though as I forgot to catch NoClassDefFoundError.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Heu...

[11:21:10 WARN] [LiteBans]: Failed to hook into ServerListPlus. Try using the latest dev build
    [11:21:10 ERROR]: java.lang.NullPointerException
    [11:21:10 ERROR]: at litebans.bl.a(bl.java:31)
    [11:21:10 ERROR]: at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    [11:21:10 ERROR]: at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
    [11:21:10 ERROR]: at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    [11:21:10 ERROR]: at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
    [11:21:10 ERROR]: at litebans.ag.b(ag.java:162)
    [11:21:10 ERROR]: at litebans.aI.b(aI.java:1)
    [11:21:10 ERROR]: at litebans.fl.l(fl.java:92)
    [11:21:10 ERROR]: at litebans.fl.onEnable(fl.java:90)
    [11:21:10 ERROR]: at net.md_5.bungee.api.plugin.PluginManager.enablePlugins(PluginManager.java:283)
    [11:21:10 ERROR]: at net.md_5.bungee.BungeeCord.start(BungeeCord.java:281)
    [11:21:10 ERROR]: at net.md_5.bungee.BungeeCordLauncher.main(BungeeCordLauncher.java:62)
    [11:21:10 ERROR]: at net.md_5.bungee.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:15)

3. For now I will use the old version.
    And as long as I'm in your translation into French when I put / banip the help says / ban.

4. Fixed in 2.3.17, thanks for reporting the error.

Translations aren't written by me and generally aren't updated.
    Use the "$command" variable instead of "/ban" in these messages.

5. Added.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Shouldn't matter (to me at least), thank you for adding!

• Like Like x 1
  7. I am having an issue with liteban no mysql (So I cant ban) however I am not using a mysql (Single server)

8. LiteBans doesn't require MySQL to function. By default it uses H2 which is file-based and doesn't need any configuration.

• Like Like x 1
  9. @Ruan Haven't managed to implement it yet? :)

10. Not sure when I'll finish it. I've worked on it but it's far from finished and it ties with my plans to do a full configuration overhaul/rewrite (message scripting) which will take some time.

11. Hi,

> 17:13:28 [SEVERE] Exception in thread "LiteBans Dedicated Pool Thread #0"
    > 17:13:28 [SEVERE] java.lang.AssertionError: No default server
    > 17:13:28 [SEVERE] at litebans.eR.a(eR.java:22)
    > 17:13:28 [SEVERE] at litebans.eR.a(eR.java:13)
    > 17:13:28 [SEVERE] at litebans.et.b(et.java:797)
    > 17:13:28 [SEVERE] at litebans.hW.a(hW.java:49)
    > 17:13:28 [SEVERE] at litebans.hW.a(hW.java:13)
    > 17:13:28 [SEVERE] at litebans.hc.run(hc.java:1)
    > 17:13:28 [SEVERE] at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
    > 17:13:28 [SEVERE] at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
    > 17:13:28 [SEVERE] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

Anyone knows what they mean? It was running fine.

12. is it possible to introduce this temporary alternative? :unsure:

@Ruan

13. This error is related to your server priorities in Bungee's config.yml. LiteBans attempts to check which server a player will join by querying the reconnect handler. If that fails, it checks for forced hosts. If that fails, it checks the server with highest priority. If that fails (no server priorities defined?), you get that error.
    It could also be related to custom BungeeCord builds.

Currently the temporary alternative is to add the $id variable to the history message and then do "/litebans sqlexec delete from {warnings} where id=1234" from console (or use phpMyAdmin).
    The web interface can also be used to check ban IDs.

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. What does ServerListPlus support do? I am confused on what it allows us to do.

15. https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/serverlistplus.241/

edit: It allows for integration with SLP's "hi Player you are banned" message, with variables like %ban_reason% and %ban_operator%.

#5716 Ruan, Jun 9, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. Sikatsu

Patron

Any reason for this message?

Code (Text):
    [23:55:48 WARN]: [com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.ext.Java7Support] Unable to load JDK7 types (annotations, java.nio.file.Path): no Java7 support added
    https://pastebin.com/MdMVAaS8

17. Not sure what it practically means but it's probably not going to cause any problems. I haven't seen that message myself though.

18. Sikatsu

Patron

Hmm that's odd.

19. Sikatsu

Patron

Where exactly do I add the following? It seems after the update it can no longer connect to my MySQL database.

Code (Text):
    &serverTimezone=UTC