Premium LiteBans [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by Ruan, Feb 5, 2015.

1. Players with "litebans.exempt.bypass" can bypass exempt permissions.

2. Thank you for your answer but I tried all cases, Negative nodes, Positive nodes litebans.exempt litebans.exempt.bypass..... Nothing work I am always able to ban a player who has the exempt permission.

I do not understand why bypassing an exempt ? You just have to not exempt the player ? :O

I am sorry but the exempt system and permissions is a terrible mess :)

I spent 3 hours trying to understand how it works and trying lots combinations without success :/

Can you post an exemple of config file or a set of permissions to make this working ?

I saw a lot of previous posts about this problem (2016/2017) no one helped me. :-(

Cordially :)

#5922 Kittle, Sep 29, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2019
  3. Sorry, but I can't replicate this. (Using LuckPerms)
    [​IMG]

That's all it took for me, two commands, "lpb user Ruan permission set litebans.ban true" and "lpb user Ruan permission set litebans.exempt true", then I can't ban myself. I have no other permissions on this server and my exempt_players list is empty.

If you have litebans.*, you will implicitly have "litebans.exempt.bypass" regardless of whether it is negated.

4. Thanks a lot,

I first filled "exempt list" in config.yml with my player name and I didn't delete it. I will try again today by deleting my name in that config list and I will keep you informed. In permissions LuckPerms (/lpb) I use to set "*" permission for administrators.

Cordially,
    Kittle.

5. It works now, I had to remove my "*" permission in LuckPerms and set permissions plugin by plugin to do so.

Thank you very much for your help.

I enjoy your plugin that is very efficient and customizable. :)

Cordially,
    Kittle

• Like Like x 1
  6. @Ruan I think it would be really cool if you or a php developer made a XF2 addon to integrate LiteBans interface directly into the site, rather than using an iframe.

7. I get the following error:

Warning: file_get_contents(https://api.mcsrvstat.us/1/): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found in /var/www/clients/client1/web3/web/staff/bans/inc/page.php on line 423

Querying is not enabled in your spigot.yml

but i checked and querying is enabled, I checked with https://mcsrvstat.us/server/

8. The official web interface doesn't do querying. It's not my error so I can't fix it.

9. Good day, (Bungeecord)

I have such a problem. When Helper has permission litebans.exempt and is connected to the server so the other helper cannot give a ban but when Helper disconnects so Helper can give a ban even if he has that permission. (Google Translator)

10. Add the players to the exempt_players list in config.yml.

11. Hi, it looks like I download the wrong webgui somehow,n ot sure how that happened. I downloaded the right one from: https://gitlab.com/ruany/litebans-php/-/archive/master/litebans-php-master.zip

However I still get the same error in the webgui, or did I download the wrong one again? I got the link from the wiki that was in the post.

12. [11:59:07 ERROR]: [LiteBans] Cause: The server time zone value 'EDT' is unrecognized or represents more than one time zone. You must configure either the server or JDBC driver (via the serverTimezone configuration property) to use a more specifc time zone value if you want to utilize time zone support.

Whats this mean ?

13. https://gitlab.com/ruany/LiteBans/wikis/FAQ#timezone-error

14. For bans to sync do i need to put all server names to one "name" ? (I'm not using the Bungeecord setup, Just MYSQL due to a GUI plugin)

15. The main purpose the server name is for per-server bans. It can also be used to check which server a ban was placed from (with the $serverOrigin variable in messages.yml)

If you only use global bans it doesn't make much of a difference.

16. There a way to global ban and still have the origin of the server ban ?

17. Yes, by configuring the server name. One name per server.

18. Also what would you say the BEST GUI would be to pair with Litebans, I'm trying Punishment GUI but isn't very customizeable :(

19. And how would i global ban with that though lets say i ban on smp with
    Code (Text):
    /ban {user} 1m Hacking -s
    Would this reflect also on my hub server ? or am i missing a variable from my command ?