Lobby plugin

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by WestSide2040, Jul 23, 2018.

1. Im searching for a lobby plugin with these features:

Gadgets (bought with coins)

A villager (or any mob or chest) giving them RANDOM (with the coins ofc)

A server compass

A npc that can teleport you to coords.

If anyone know wich plugins i need for this id would be great
    Id like to only have 2-3 plugins for this.

2. Hello!

I've used Ultra Cosmetics in the past and it works great. It supplies highly-customizable gadgets to players that can be bought with coins.

Although there are plugins that let you switch servers using a compass, I would recommend using Deluxe Menus to set up your own as you may already have it installed.

As for the NPC, I would go with Citizens, although it is outdated. There are probably dozens of other plugins that do the same thing as Citizens, though. A simple Google search should do the trick

I don't know what you mean by "A villager giving them random," but I'm assuming you mean a system similar to that on Mineplex and Hypixel that trades coins for random cosmetics? Again, a Google search should bring up plenty of plugins.

Hope I helped.

3. that a villager giving them i mean by like a chest where the gadgets come out but its not that important

4. I see.

If I’m correct, Ultra Cosmetics comes with a chest system that does just this. You simply pay a certain amount of coins to open 4 chests, all of which have a chance of giving gadgets or money.

All of it can be configured to your liking—I highly recommend it.