Bukkit Lobby Presents Find the Presents [1.8-1.13.2] [MYSQL] 4.3

Happy christmas Find the Presents in lobby

1. poompk submitted a new resource:

Lobby Presents Find the Presents [1.8-1.12] - Find the Presents in lobby

Read more about this resource...

2. Love the plugin but I think we should have a global command to do when the player has gotta all the presents.

• Creative Creative x 1
  3. Hello! I like your plugin!
    You can add to the configuration so that the gifts open after the server is rebooted.
    For example, once a day the server reboots and players can receive their gifts again.

• Creative Creative x 1
  4. Love the plugin but if the bugs that I listed get fixed, it'll be perfect! Love even for it to be a premium resource with all different heads for easter, halloween etc.
    First, off. my bugs I have found:

You see the particles at the cords of the presents in ALL worlds, please just enable it for the world the present is in...
    https://i.gyazo.com/3611d57283513167d4a2456b5159a8cd.png
    When the server restarts you CANNOT collect presents UNTIL you do "/lps reload"
    The double message is STILL doing it at least on 1.12.2 (Yes I do have 1.1)

Also one feature I would love is to ONLY show the action bar in certain worlds :D I use "spawn" world as my lobby/spawn.

Please fix them all <3

• Useful Useful x 1
  5. thx for report bug. I'll try to update the plugin better in my free time

6. if on click error v1.1 check sound in config. I'll change default sound next update

7. poompk updated Lobby Presents Find the Presents [1.8-1.12] with a new update entry:

Added Mysql Completed Messgae, Actionbar and fix bug

Read the rest of this update entry...

8. poompk updated Lobby Presents Find the Presents [1.8-1.12] [MYSQL] with a new update entry:

Remake rewards system + new commands

Read the rest of this update entry...

9. How to give reward to player, not for all? like /give nickname diamond

10. add playerholdersapi support pls!

11. hey man can you update this to 1.13.1

12. Right clicking to activate the gifts does not work on my 1.13 server. Can you help me?