Spigot LoginPlus 3.2.1

Authentication, Redefined. LoginPlus offers a secure and easy to use alternative.

1. YellowPhoenix18 submitted a new resource:

LoginPlus - You want an secure Login-Plugin for your players? LoginPlus is the plugin youre searching for!

Read more about this resource...

2. Amazing plugin man!

Can you add a captchca on register to avoid bots? for example: /register [password] [confirmpassword] [random captchca generated by the plugin]. If the capchca is wrong, executes a custom command.

Can you add support for bungeecord? To redirect the player to the lobby server on log-in.

Can you add auto-login for premium players?

Keep working on it!

3. An /register-Command i wont create, because the input of commands will be logged in the server.log and will be insecure, but i will create an Window with Captcha.

How do you mean redirect Players to lobby when logged-in?

Auto-Login for Premium-Players should be possible :)

4. I agree with you. A /register command is not usefull as if doesn't have commands. I didn't try it, but now yes :)
    Redirecting players to lobby when logged-in? I mean when the player logins, the server redirects him to the lobby server. This is usefull if you have a network (bungeecord). I might use this plugin in an AuthLobby server (to login/register) and redirect players to my Lobby server. As I said, this is only usefull if you have a network.
    Can you change the Login ban to a command?
    Can you add MySQL support?
    Can you add a command to force change password of a player who doesen't remember it: /changepw [player] [new pass] (For admins)
    Auto-Login :) when?

#4 KroterPvP, Apr 17, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2017
  5. As i had written, all Commands are logged in the server-log, so the password will be logged in plain-text, this is more than insecure!
    So an Owner can view the log-file and will find Commands with Username and their Password such like this: /register Test Test, so the Owner can see the passwords of the Users, this is not secure and not an option to work with!

If you want an Auth-Lobby i would prefer you to use an BungeeCord-Plugin which directly redirect all players on join to your lobby-server.

What do you exactly want with the Login-Ban as command? Its an Time and an Enable-Method in the config.yml not more and i dont know, what an command should help there^^

Auto-Login will be added, when i have the time :)

6. I agree with you. A /register command is not usefull as it's insecure, and the registration method uses only the chat.
    I will use a BungeeCord plugin to redirect players.
    With the login-ban I mean:
    Code (Text):
    Login:
      Max-Attempts: 3
      Ban:
        Enabled: false <== Deactivated couse I prefer kicking and executing other commands.
        Time: 120
      Commands:
        1: /kick player
        2: /other command

Can you add MySQL support?
    Can you add a command to force change password of a player who doesen't remember it: /changepw [player] [new pass] (For admins)

7. It's very important to add username spoofing protection (KroterPvP is owner. If kRotERPvP joins, he has the owner rank).
    Ad user restrictions (associate a username with an/some IP's so that username can only join using the IP's in the config).
    A command to cancel the ban if a player has tryed more than 3 or the defined number of logins.
    A way to let the player recovery his password

I found a bug. When I'm logged I can't talk anymore.

#7 KroterPvP, Apr 17, 2017
  8. My plugin also kicks them, but there is an Ban-Time which blocks them from Reconnect, not more. Execute Commands would also be possible, but not that nice^^

Yeah, i will try something, I think i have an solution, but i have to try it^^

9. I'm using AdvancedBan, and I want the ban and the kick performing by AdvancedBan and not by LoginPlus.

A command to cancel the ban if a player has tryed more than 3 or the defined number of logins.
    A way to let the player recovery his password

I found a bug. When I'm logged I can't talk anymore.

10. RECOVERY SYSTEM: After registration, the plugin might ask you to write you email. Only if you want, you write your email there. The email will bee stored with the password file. If the player doesen't remember the password, he can type /recoverypw . The plugin will send a email with the password of the player. And that's all :)

11. On my server there isnt this Bug

Yeah, if you want to code this, do this, but im not god and have also not sooo much time to create an really big ressource^^ But i will add it to the ToDo-List, but it might take 2-4weeks until i work on something like this :)

12. Don't worry. Keep working on!

13. Hey sorry how i can use Captcha ?

14. Enable it in the config.yml :)

15. but when i login to my server i can't use enter, /, e pla pla ! i think have bug

16. No it isnt a Bug, it is blocking entering of Commands while youre not logged in :)

17. Thank you :)

18. The AntiBot system is better than what I expected :)
    But it doesen't need to apear on login, only on register. If the bot doesen't click de captchca once, it isn't going to click it again. Players don't want to be clicking items every time they enter the server.

Add a custom command by failing the captchca

Can you make the plugin force always the titles and subtitles if the player is not registred or logged-in, and disapear automaticly on login/register?

#20 KroterPvP, Apr 17, 2017