Looking for a Cheap Server Logo (and Buycraft Icons)!

Discussion in 'Server & Community Management' started by ComputerDust, May 14, 2016.

1. Hello!

I know there are a few other posts on this topic, but none of them are really updated, and I just wanted to see who would be able to do this now.

I am looking for anyone who could make a good quality server logo that could go well on an Enjin website. I am also looking for it to be cheap if it can. I really want a server logo, but I also really want it to be cheap as well.

I also was wondering if there is a way to get custom Buycraft icons for a low price. I only need 3 icons, and I need them to look good. I could try making them myself, but... well... it would be a disaster. I was wondering if there is anyone who could make good quality Buycraft icons for a low amount.

If you can help me, please leave a reply or DM me. Thanks a lot!

2. Tip: Post your budget

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. @lllumi I don't have a high budget, and posting it may actually cause me to spend more money than I need to (like if someone sees a high budget, they might charge more than it actually is). I just want to see prices that people have to offer.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Then post lower than the budget is.

5. Nah. I just want to see what people are offering to see basic costs of these things.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. This could cost anywhere from $15-$100.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. I know, that's why I am looking for anyone who can make some for not much money.

8. Give your max budget so people can see if you're worth making a deal with.