Looking for a Developer!!

Discussion in 'Server & Community Management' started by Devynelle, Mar 17, 2020.

1. Hi! My name is Devynelle, I am the owner of an equestrian server. I am looking for somebody who would be able to add some things into a plugin we already have. The plugin is called ZHorse, if you are unfamiliar with it here is the link to it’s info:

https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/zhorse.3384/

We have written permission from the sole developer of ZHorse to code in any additions we would like to the plugin, we just need a developer who is familiar with coding to do so.
    It is very simple additions, we would just like to have the option to set horse’s breed, gender, and age. These options would have no in-game effect, it would just be available to view via a command that shows the horse’s info. We are willing to pay for these services, so if you believe you can do this, please do not hesitate to contact me! We are a bit in a rush to get this plugin set up so if it can be done within a week or two that would preferable.
    Hoping to hear from an eager developer soon!
    - Devynelle

#1 Devynelle, Mar 17, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2020
  2. Wrong category, correct forum is Hiring - Developers. I realize you don't have 20 messages which is required to post there, but that doesn't mean you should bypass the block by posting in another category.

3. I’m new to the website, sorry. I didn’t even realize where I was posting.