Looking for a factions manager

Discussion in 'Server & Community Management' started by rebeldj, Sep 7, 2013.

1. I am looking for a factions manager...i have a fairly successful small spigot server that is being re-tooled. The 1.6 update really declined our membership, have pretty much bottomed out. We maxed out at 18 players online at one point before the update. I think the new launcher was confusing for our younger members. We are open to all ages, are family friendly and want mature members. Up to this point we have been a towny survival server.

I need a mature factions manager...would prefer they be at least 16 years of age. They need good communication and must reply to email. The server is still in a transition phase and i'm still talking to the staff for final approval of this.

Please do not apply if you plan to grief or abuse your power. You must follow all server rules and help to develop rules for factions. I am the lead admin/owner and have final say.

I would also prefer you NOT be staff on another server. You are allowed to play on other servers.

If you are interested, reply or private message me. I can also email you if you leave your address.

Thanks for your help with this.

2. Most people here already own their own servers, what makes you think you'll get someone who isn't staff on another server/owns their own server?

MCForums would be a better place.

3. just trying, I already posted there.