Looking for a good Hub plugin

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by Chrisdog_93, Jun 5, 2017.

1. Hi,

I don't have any money to spend, and all of the Hub plugins I find are always outdated or just don't work. Is there any free Hub plugins that are really good that I could try out?

Thanks,
    Chris

2. #3 Chrisdog_93, Jun 5, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2017
  3. No. That would be leaking which is illegal and wrong.

4. Re-read my post. I did not ask him in any way to leak the plugin. I asked him to provide me a link to A free plugin. Not that plugin leaked.

I'm looking for a free hub plugin that is good, not a leaked plugin that would cause issues.

5. Adding onto this, I would also like to have a server selector, built in or separate. :) Thanks if you can find a plugin like this!

6. https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/bungeecompass

is best plugin selector

7. 06.06 01:29:56 [Server] ERROR Could not load 'plugins/BungeeCompass.jar' in folder 'plugins'

Can you help me out with this error

8. We need the FULL error.

9. 06.06 01:34:26 [Server] INFO Generating keypair 06.06 01:34:26 [Server] INFO Starting Minecraft server on *Hidden IP* 06.06 01:34:26 [Server] INFO Set PluginClassLoader as parallel capable 06.06 01:34:27 [Server] ERROR Could not load 'plugins/BungeeCompass.jar' in folder 'plugins' 06.06 01:34:27 [Server] INFO org.bukkit.plugin.InvalidPluginException: java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: tk/netindev/Main : Unsupported major.minor version 52.0

The error is all I got but that's some surrounding stuff