Looking for a jobs plugin...

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by RevalationzZ, Jul 20, 2019.

1. Im trying to find a jobs plugin where there are plenty of different jobs in the game. The player joins one of the jobs then makes money through the job by doing the requirements, for example a farmer would make money by destroying crops. Im ussing Essentials as the base for money and do have Vault installed so hopefully it would work through these. My server is on 1.13

I have seen the jobs plugin "Jobs Reborn" however im unsure whether the money you make in that is seperate to the plugin itself or whether it would work through the essentials money system.

Any help is much appreciated!

2. Jobs Reborn has both a separate economy with its own shop that you can set up, and connects to the Essentials money system. You can disable the Jobs-specific currency if you would like. The jobs-specific currency is called "Jobs points", and you would disable it in the config.yml.

Code (Text):
      PaymentMethods:
        Money: true
        Exp: true
    Money = Your server's money (in your case, Essentials)
    Points = Jobs-specific currency
    Exp = The experience used to level up - i.e. level 1 farmer to level 2 farmer.

I hope this helps. :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Jobs Reborn is involved in Vault. The generated money can be used via Essential.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. THANK YOU SO MUCH !