Looking For a Kit Plugin

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by Spegot, Jun 19, 2018.

1. Hi, I'm looking for a Kit plugin with these requirements:

- Clears inventory when choosing a kit
    - Individual Permissions for kits
    - One kit per life
    - GUI (Optional)
    - 1.8.8 Compatible, and compatible with Essentials (Does NOT need to import plugins from essentials kits, just needs to not crash or break :))

Also don't say KingKits, its broken on my 1.8.8 server and doesn't do anything but giva a general message every time I run a command.

And yes, I have already researched. After an hour of looking, I still can't find anything but KingKits. And I am NOT asking for a plugin to be made, but if you want to that's fine :).

Thanks, and please don't reply with something sarcastic or snarky. It ruins the fun.

2. Bump Bump Bump Very Important (Not Clickbait)

3. Essentials has already per kit permissions.
    Also, you could make a system with skript so it clears the inventory of the player and then it gives the kit.
    :p

4. I need to take scripting in Java lessons, I have no experience with Java.

5. Its script not java xD. Maybe I can make one for you.. (im not very good at it but I know how to make some things)

Edit:
    I made this one.

Code (Text):
    command /starterkit:
        permission: kitgiver.command
        trigger:
            if player has permission "kitgiver.allow":
                execute console command "clear %player%"
                execute console command "kit starter %player%"
                execute console command "lp user %player% permission set kitgiver.allow false"
            else:
                 execute console command "msg %player% You already have this kit."
    You have to give the perm kitgiver.command so players can use the command /starterkit
    also you need to give the perm kitgiver.allow this one will be removed once the player gets the kit. I use the LuckPerms command, you can change it to wharever permissions plugin you are using.

Use it if you want xD its a very homemade fix

• Like Like x 1
  6. My previous comment shows I have no experience here.

So do I just rename the script as a jar file? Or do i inject it into something?

Also nice profile pic ;)

#6 Spegot, Jun 19, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2018
  7. And is there a way to make the script per world? I have a kitpvp world, and I don't want kits in my other worlds.

Sorry for being super picky!

8. You need to download skript, I use this one: https://github.com/SkriptLang/Skript/releases and it works food in paper 1.12, also works on spigot.

Then go to the skript plugin folder, and then to the scripts folder and you just copy+paste the script in a .sk file.

Path:
    [​IMG]

.sk file:
    [​IMG]

And for the perworld thingy, if you are using luckperms you can give the kitgiver.command permission only in a certain world

9. You can do it for Pex as well. I tried lp but it messed up my chat config so rip.

10. Dude, props to you. Thanks so much.

You have inspired me to start learning to script.