Looking for a per World Achievements/Statistics plugin

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by antiroot, Jul 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've searched both bukkit and spigot to no avail. Basically since achievements/statistics are now stored server-side when playing multiplayer as of minecraft 1.7.2, does anyone know of a plugin that is able to separate statistics and achievements between worlds and/or world groups. For example if I use multiverse and have an overworld/nether/end for survival and an overworld/nether/end for creative I'd like to be able to keep that stats for the survival world separate from the creative world. Any help would be appreciated, as far as I can tell multiverse-inventories is not capable of this nor any of the other multi-world like plugins that I've come across.

2. You would have to custom code a plugin like this. If you are referring to like Mineplex, every plugin they have is custom coded.

3. Thanks for the reply, I'm unfamiliar with Mineplex so I'm not sure if what they do is similar to what i was looking for. However after failing to find anything that did anything like what I wanted after 2 days, I decided to write my own plugin that way I know all I'll get all the features I'm wanting.

4. Achievement data is stored in your main worlds stats directory. A JSON file for each player is created using their UUID. It does not appear to be split out by world. I am interested in what you come up with. If you need any help let me know.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.