Looking for a Player Events/Tournament plugin

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by AfkF24, May 10, 2016.

1. Hello!

I'm looking for a plugin that would 'host' player tournaments/events every X amount of time with a pre-defined random tournament objective every time.
    So, let's say that I want these events to be automatically hosted every 20 minutes (if there are enough players on the server), and there would be a random event goal/objective each time the event begins. There wouldn't be any player commands, so players can freely participate in the event if they want to... The goals/objectives would be something like "Kill the most pigs in 5 minutes", and there would be a scoreboard with all online players listed and their current event score.
    The player with the 'biggest' score wins that event and he gets a reward or something... (Something like GTA V Online events)

I've been searching for a plugin like this for quite some time now, but didn't manage to find any...
    Hopefully you understood what I am looking for, thanks! :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. I have searched far and wide for a similar plugin and have found nothing.
    Try to get a custom one made.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I am looking for a similar plugin at the moment and I am maybe going to code it by myself if there is nothing. Did any of you guys find one yet?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Still searching...

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Then maybe I'm making one...

• Like Like x 1
  6. Considering the events/tournaments would all be different games based on your server, it is best to get something like this custom-coded.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1