Looking for a plugin to teleport structures

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by _TMT_, May 23, 2016.

1. I am basically looking for a plugin that can teleport blocks somehow. The ideal scenario for me would be that an admin specifies a certain area, and when the teleport is triggered by a player with a command or something, all blocks inside that area(and any players too ideally), would teleport to another specified area elsewhere. Does such a plugin exist?

Also, no world edit wouldn't really work for this. It might sound like I'm basically specifying the cut and paste commands, from WE, but that wouldn't really work as those are really building tools, and I'm more looking for a way for players to regularly transport structures they've built, not copy them and paste it all over the place. Maybe it would work if I just gave copy and paste perms to player ranks, and somehow set it up so that the clipboard was cleared after every paste. But I don't think I can do the latter half of that, without which it would open up to obvious exploits...

2. This can be done with command blocks.
    I've surfed through thousands and thousands of plugins, however I am not able to find anything such as this. I may get around to coding something like this in the future as a premium resource, I'll PM you if I do. I wouldn't suggest command blocks, but its really the only option. Sorry if this wasn't helpful.

3. Thanks, please do let me know if you end up making this! Thanks.

4. I've decided I will create a plugin like this in the upcoming summer.