Looking for a plugin

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by TheFallenDemon, May 5, 2017.

1. hey i'm looking for a mob plugin for my 1.10 spigot server where i can custemize the mobs in the game by a gui and where i can make special spawn locations to them aka where i want them to spawn around in the world for my mmorpg server :)

2. This plugin, personally, doesn't sound like it has been made yet. You can hire a developing team under the offering developers forum to code a custom set of plugins for you. As this is new to the minecraft community, it may get costly.

3. yea okay i was also kinda thinking that it would end out in something like that but wanted to ask around first before anything els :)
    so when you say costy how much would you think it would end up costing to get the plugin made?

4. As this would be a fairly large plugin, it would vary between $75-$200 depending on the developer you hire. Development teams rather than developing individuals tend to be more costly.

You can always contact a developer to get a free price estimate.

5. don't think that kind of plugins can use GUI to config, but for command, i think you will like mythicmob

6. well i have mythicmob on the server but idk 100% yet if it lives up to what i want and cant seem to figure out if its posible to chouse where the mobs can spawn :S