Looking for a server to support

Discussion in 'Spigot Discussion' started by Compilable, May 17, 2015.

1. Hello everyone,
    My name is Elie. I am soon going to release my PaintTheFloor plugin for 1$, but as paypal is not available in my country, i decided to give the money to some server in need. If you have a server with 50 players + and desperetly need money, shoot me up with a PM and i'll respond as soon as possible.

2. MikeA

MikeA Retired Moderator
    Retired Benefactor

Why not just upload the plugin for free if you're not interested in keeping the money for your work? Uploading it as a free resource will likely get it much more publicity if people like it.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. I just want to share the money for something useful. Make someone happy.
    That's all i want.

4. I agree with @MikeA. What if something happens and you need access to the paypal account for any reason? :p

5. Eh, what..
    I told you, no paypal in my country, no way to donate, no way to host a server.

6. What about make the plugin free and add a donation button to the page :)

7. But, donation for what D:

8. Ok instead of players actually buying your plugin you upload it for free. Then if some pms you, you can then add a PayPal donation button on your page so people can donate if they like your plugin

9. dtm

dtm Retired Moderator
    Retired Supporter

A server with over 50 players should be more than financially stable. Why not give it to a smaller server with potential IF you still want to make it premium? :)

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
  10. This is very nice of you @ElieTGM
    There is many servers that deserve more players and its so hard to get players to join your server without a good subscriber base on YouTube.
    I have a server that I tried to get players on for a few months and it was so hard, right now I'm having a custom skywars plugin made for it to hopefully bring in some new players.