Looking for a Zoneplugin

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by W0ggl3, May 17, 2016.

1. Hello,
    i am looking for a plugin with witch normal users can create their own zone with an item (like a stick). They should be able to add other users etc.

I have tried loads of plugins, so do not say use Google. Towny is to complicated. I hope somebody can suggest something.

2. mathhulk

mathhulk Retired Moderator
    Retired

Maybe try ProtectionStones or Towny.

3. Okay, thanks. I will try ProtectionStones. As i said, towny is abit too difficult. If PS isn`t that good, has anybody got more ideas. I can't find anything at all.

/Edit: IMPORTANT: The problem with ProtectionStones is, that i only want it to work in 1 world & you can't even limit it

#4 W0ggl3, May 18, 2016
    Last edited: May 18, 2016
  4. mathhulk

Retired

Here is a great one:
    https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/griefprevention.1884/

5. Use WorldGuard, very good!

6. mathhulk

Retired

He wants normal users to be able to create regions.

7. Oh Sorry my Mistake, i come from Switzerland.

8. mathhulk

Retired

Could you elaborate on what you need then? I don't really understand what you mean by "too compact". ;)

9. I just need a plugin, with which players can create their own zone with a stick(?) in just one selected world. They should be able to add other players to the region.

10. mathhulk

Retired

GriefPrevention allows you to do just that with a golden shovel. I am sure you can change this and the world in the configuration. ;)

11. We have currently a Project in Prograss his name is ,,Plots" with this Plugin a Player can set a 16x16 Block Region with a sign click and he can access a control gui via this sign to add or remove a friend from his region.

12. How far is a release away? Still haven't found something good.