Looking for business partner

Discussion in 'Server & Community Management' started by Troy, Apr 18, 2017.

1. I'm looking for a partner that would like to go into the business of hosting minecraft servers. We would be using WHMCS + Multicraft for the control panel. I can provide the dedicated server(s) that we need a long with the whmcs key + multicraft key. I ran one a few years back and it did pretty good we just didn't have enough tech support to keep up with demand. If you have experience with this hit me up.

2. I'm currently majoring in Business Administration if that helps. I don't work for free though, private message me if interested.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Do you have any knowledge with linux, whmcs and multicraft?

4. Nope, I'm strictly business. Sorry.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. I run and manage linux machines if you want someone with that experience, im interested to see what you want to do pm me if you like

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. GaIaxy

Supporter

Pm me your business plan.

I just need to know what would set you apart from thousands of servers out there. I don't want to go into business with someone that's 12 and just wants to make a quick buck for the summer.

7. hello i am so pro at minecraft server so my friends can create so much plugins and i can manage a lot of things in the server (moderator) hope you reply

#7 zengamer155, Apr 21, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2017
    • Funny Funny x 2