Looking for DDoS Protection in Germany

Discussion in 'Server & Community Management' started by CarpeCervisia, May 14, 2013.

1. Hello Server Admins,

I recently have begun playing with Bungee and now have begun adding servers to it. The one thing I see as an issue. One single entry point into the MC network, and also one point to attack to bring the entire MC network to its knees. I host all my servers with Hetzner.de, which obviously is located in Germany. I am doing homework on DDoS protection in Germany and was curious if anyone had any suggestions. My goal is to keep latency to a minimum, so I am very determined to keep this solution close geographically.

Thanks in advance :)

2. Hi CarpeCervisia ,

We are actually in the final testing phases of opening up our mitigation center in Amsterdam via Atratro and GTT networks which will give us 80+ Gbps mitigation power in Europe.

Once its all setup and running, hopefully in about 1 week, we can offer you our $200/mo shared protection. Let me know if you have any additional questions.

• Like Like x 1

3. Hi @CarpeCervisia ,

Are you still looking for DDoS protection in Germany? As I'm frequently travelling there as a DDoS mitigation vendor maybe we can find a way to help you.

Let me know if you wish to discuss this further.

BR
    CX

4. LiLChris

LiLChris Retired Moderator
    Retired

Woah this is old, he is actually with Intreppid now.

5. Outlaw11A

Supporter

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thanks Chris. I would be really interested to find out how well it works that way.

BR
    CX

7. LiLChris

Retired

Working great, I keep in contact with them all the time. :)
    I believe they are looking into getting a dedicated server instead of remote very soon.

8. Am not! :)

9. LiLChris

Retired

Fine your old server still is using remote protection. :p

10. Morning, you still want to look into something on your premises?