Looking for plugin suggestions.

Discussion in 'Spigot Discussion' started by Cloth, Apr 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello everyone. Is there a plugin that you've been looking for that simply doesn't exist? Or perhaps one that's out of date? This thread is so that you guys can leave your ideas below for plugins that you'd like to see on the resources page.

The suggestions should follow these guidelines:
    • Please don't suggest anything insanely large. (Such as an HCF Core)
    • Please don't suggest anything that already exists. (With some exceptions)
    • Please don't suggest anything ridiculously small. (Such as a help command)

Note: If you have a cool idea for a minigame, I'd love to hear it.

Kind regards,
    Cloth

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. I want to suggest a plugin!
    Make a plugin that moves this thread to Offtopic or delete it because there are 100's of threads like this out there.

Ok, but seriously; You have a brain, you can think. If we have an awesome idea, why do we have to give it to you instead of using it ourself? SpigotMC is mostly filled with server owners, if we have an unique idea but we can't code, we can just hire a developer.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Firstly, I'm not demanding you to give me your unique idea. Take a few deep breaths and calm down. I'm simply asking, if you've always wanted a plugin and it doesn't exist, I will make it for free instead of you having to go and hire a developer which costs money. Secondly, you don't need to be an asshole. I'll move this thread to off-topic. You must be fun at parties. :rolleyes:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. I am just giving constructive critism, you are the one who needs to calm down, thanks for moving the thread, and yep I am very fun at parties :D.

P.S: Make a plugin that gives you plugin ideas.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. You did come off as a dick, he did technically ask for ideas since being original is hard these days since people just go and copy others so might as well have some fresh ideas to flow through.

6. Great, I love when someone starts a fight.
    Instead of talking shit about me, give @Cloth plugin ideas.
    I can tell that you are an unpatient person, patient people will sit there and think.

I am out.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. latiku

Supporter

"Give Cloth plugin ideas" Were you not just shit talking him 5 minutes ago about why not to do this?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.